Home

Can I "Return to Ebon Hawk" in TSL?

kungfujedi

Is anyone else unable to return to the Ebon Hawk in TSL, the PC version? According to page thirteen in the game manual, there ought to be a button in the map screen that says "TRANSIT", but there's nothing there!:giveup: If anyone knows what's going on, I would really appreciate it if you'd let me know.

• 5 weeks later...

That little nicety is not exactly something I've been able to deliver on in TSL. I think that if you REALLY had to give up the Ebon Hawk, would anyone have delivered on that promise?

I just ignored the guy and assumed it was too great a coincidence to actually run into the original owner(s), so I just brushed the guy off. I think that could've amounted to much more than a few L/D side points that didn't mean anything.

I just wish they had put it on the game, but that seems more like a Bioware trademark.

That little nicety is not exactly something I've been able to deliver on in TSL. I think that if you REALLY had to give up the Ebon Hawk, would anyone have delivered on that promise?

I just ignored the guy and assumed it was too great a coincidence to actually run into the original owner(s), so I just brushed the guy off. I think that could've amounted to much more than a few L/D side points that didn't mean anything.

You do know he's not talking about that guy you run into at Nar Shaddaa claiming to be the Hawk's owner, do you? :lol:

I just wish they had put it on the game, but that seems more like a Bioware trademark.

You do know he's not talking about that guy you run into at Nar Shaddaa claiming to be the Hawk's owner, do you? :lol:

Ah... I see 'Return to' not 'Return' Ebon Hawk. I suppose that if I had bothered to read, I would not have missed that little detail.

But I did miss that feature in TSL. The tradeoff I saw was in that you didn't have to have your entire party with you, so you didn't have to be concerned with one of the NPC's not following and forcing you to wait for them. I'll stop since I didn't know what I was responding to in the first place.

Archived