Home

Location of Blue Saber Crystals in PSP/PS2/Wii Versions

MajinMikeyX

Whoa, off the top of my head, I think there was a blue one to be found on the Jedi Temple, on the great hall, before fighting Phobos.

Ok, I'll check it out when I get to it(currently replaying through)

It must be the cyan one... And btw, it the gold and/or the black saber in these versions?

Ok, I found the Cyan one, though it was hard...people said it was RIGHT BEFORE you fight Darth Phobos...so I thought it was in that Jedi Library room. But I ended up finding it. Now I'm wondering what type of blue is the last blue crystal?

TFU PSP Color Crystal Status: Green 3/3, Blue 2/3, Purple 3/3, Red 3/4(when I got a red crystal it said out of 4, idk where the 4th would go) and Orange 1/3

I found one on the Jedi Temple on Coruscant the second time I went there. I"m using PSP. Just search around the main lobby of the temple, around the rubble. Throw some rubble around and try using force lift to lift those statues. You can sometimes find Holocrons of different sorts.

Take it from someone who has found all the crystals and hilts.

One of the blue ones is a cyan one and that is found on the Jedi Temple when you take on Darth Phobos. It's in the open area in the Temple when you take on the Imperials. It should be on the left hand side.

The second one is on Imperial Raxus Prime. It's in the Imperial Walker room. It's the most hidden crystal in the game. You need to go to the right when you enter the room and the furthest one down. Then you need to jump up in a hole. Then you should see a blue crystal. Palpatine's hilt is sort of up there too. You need to head back the direction you came, but up in the platform area where you found the crystal and do a Force Jump and dash to the open platform above the door area.

The last blue crystal is on Cloud City. It's near the area before you go fight that Gungan. There are two buildings. One is where you go down to fight the Gungan and the other is where you go up the elevator after you defeat the Gungan, which is where it is around. It's hidden behind a crate on the side of the building.

Oh I just assume that the Wii/PSP/PS2 versions are basically the same game when it comes to the story mode.

Ok, cool, I just got to Imperial Raxus Prime on Monday, and I think I'll have some time to play in a little bit after my homework's finished. It seems like there's a lot of items on Imperial Raxus Prime, because I played for a little bit yesterday and I got the 4th Red Saber Crystal, which I made a thread about. I have no clue what the point of it is if I can't equip it because I already had the other 3 collected and the color crystal selection screen can't scroll down or anything. Is this type of 'problem' in the Wii version?

Ok, cool, I just got to Imperial Raxus Prime on Monday, and I think I'll have some time to play in a little bit after my homework's finished. It seems like there's a lot of items on Imperial Raxus Prime, because I played for a little bit yesterday and I got the 4th Red Saber Crystal, which I made a thread about. I have no clue what the point of it is if I can't equip it because I already had the other 3 collected and the color crystal selection screen can't scroll down or anything. Is this type of 'problem' in the Wii version?
I think it's just the original one you get with the idea of you collecting the crystal you start off with, but I could be wrong. The red one you find on Imperial Raxus Prime is VERY close to the blue one you find there. If you remember where the red one was there, you need to go back a room and hang a left and go up to the secret platform using the Imperial Walker.

One of the blue ones is a cyan one and that is found on the Jedi Temple when you take on Darth Phobos. It's in the open area in the Temple when you take on the Imperials. It should be on the left hand side.

The only crystal I found in this level was a green crystal. It was behind a pillar on the right hand side just as you enter the great hall.

The only crystal I found in this level was a green crystal. It was behind a pillar on the right hand side just as you enter the great hall.
You're right; there is a green crystal on that level too. The blue (cyan) one is on the opposite side. Just look around on the upper level of that area.

The blue crystal is in the location just as you mentioned Shem, but it is found on the third time to the Jedi Temple (before facing the Rouge Jedi) not the second time before Darth Phobos!

Just thought I would point that out.;)

Thanks for pointed that out. It had been a while since I had done it. I've only found all the crystals once since I just start over with all my achievements and that specific crystal was one of the first ones I got. I've gotten 180 Jedi Holocrons out of 200 so far, so there is still much work to do in getting 100% completion.

Archived