Home

Great game!

eightohfive

Just rented it and almost played all the way through. It was worth the rental, but it isn't worth it to buy it. Awesome graphics and combat, interesting storyline, although you kinda have to use your imagination since cut scenes are short, but once you've played through it, that's it, you've played it. The entire game is extremely linear, so it's no Mass Effect of Star Wars, but still worthy of a play through.

The real point of this post however is this - stop jerking our chain with LEGO Wars and Fancy Graphics Unleashed. We want JEDI KNIGHT!

p.s. If the new MMO is badass that would be acceptable as well.

Just rented it and almost played all the way through. It was worth the rental, but it isn't worth it to buy it. Awesome graphics and combat, interesting storyline, although you kinda have to use your imagination since cut scenes are short, but once you've played through it, that's it, you've played it. The entire game is extremely linear, so it's no Mass Effect of Star Wars, but still worthy of a play through.

The real point of this post however is this - stop jerking our chain with LEGO Wars and Fancy Graphics Unleashed. We want JEDI KNIGHT!

p.s. If the new MMO is badass that would be acceptable as well.

Trying reading the book that was published based off TFU, I have yet to read it but I've heard that it gives a lot of details and little things that were left out of the game. I plan on reading it in the near future.

And thus, the thread title has failed

:xp:

stop jerking our chain with LEGO Wars

Bow down to the Brick!! :worship:

It's a sad thing that LEGO Star Wars was one of the few great SW console games for so long...

Still haven't got it yet (:(), but from what I've heard on other threads, we have a new SW console king! :king1:

Archived