Home

Prestige "Padawan" Robes

Xbx_Inthusiast

I didn't like how bulky Master Jedi robes are, so I decided to take it upon myself to do a little mod, not big, but make a few new items for the game.

They'll each have modified descriptions, custom icons, custom stats (not overpowered), and of course, custom skins. All using the Padawan Robes because they're more thin than the thicker Master robes.

[Jedi Weapon Master Robe] (Done)

Dark brown+Dark Gray

screenie-1.png

[Jedi Master Robe] (Done)

Light Brown+Light Gray

screenie-2.png

[Jedi Watchman Robe] (Done)

Dark Brown+Red

screenie-3.png

[Force Warrior Robe] (Done)

Yellow+Dark Brown

screenie-4.png

[Jedi Healer Robe] (Done)

Light Brown+White

screenie-5.png

[Jedi Librarian Robe] (Done)

Pure Light Gray

screenie-6.png

[Jedi General Robe] (Done)

Light Brown+Brown

screenie-7.png

Expect a link up soon.

Sorry about the quality.

My computer actually is having issues with the monitor and now it completely won't even turn on. I'm on my other computer at the moment with limited capabilities.

I'll get to work on this ASAP, I'm so sorry for the lateness. I really want these out too xD

I'll post updates as soon as I get my modding computer up and running. =]

EDIT:: I was thinking about putting armor underneath.. I'll try a test run whenever I get going back up. It won't be long.

By the way, it's not green, it's just dark. When I get my computer back up and running, I'll take different pictures. Probably in Dantooine. Those were taken at Dxun where it's almost always dark green.

Fixed! :xp:

For TSL the best place I have found for screen shots is Dantooine by the front door of the Khoonda building.

Added Jedi Healer screen shot.

Added Jedi Librarian screen shot.

Edit: Again, I apologize for the double post.

I finished. I'll put a link up soon in the right forum.

Just an FYI if it has been like 24 hours then you can post a double post 'update' but multiple posts within like a few hours are not 'updates'. So please try to edit your previous post in this case. Thanks. -RH

Archived