Home

Fantastic Contraption <3 <3 <3

ChAiNz.2da

Chainz, you bastard. My children hate you!!! :fist:

:lol: They playing it?.. or hating me cause "daddy" is in front of the computer like a zombie ... hehehe

Man, this game is too addictive. I forgot to even make dinner last nite, and by the time I realized it, it was far too late to eat. :fist:

Made a pretty sweet 'plow' for Handling Awash (#16) though: http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=2201407

That's not Handling, that's Awash :xp:

Handling is the one where you have to curve it through the gap and then curve it back.

Well I'll be... you're right >.<

See!?! this game messes with yer braaaaiiinnz... :xp:

ahem... my simple real Handling (#17): http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=2202051

EDIT: Added my contraptions so far to first post

Contraptions so far:

Those are great man! :D

You're Unpossible and U-turn contraptions are the same though ;)

They're rather rudimentary, but I'm working on redoing some of them for kicks.

:eyeraise: They're quite elegant bro, alot cleaner than mine that's for sure.. hehe :D but yeah, I know what you mean, I'm going back and doing 'ridiculously complex' contraptions for all of them now just for kicks :lol:

I went ahead and purchased the full version (only 10 bucks) and some of the user levels are amazing.. I spent over 4 hours the other day getting one done. It had over 5 stages you had to build contraptions to get past (Unlock VIII) :eek:

I'm hooked on this game though. Sad really. Of all the uber-games out there nowadays and stunning eye-candy... it's this game that's kept me more entertained since back in the Morrowind days. $10 well spent imo. :lol:

I'm hooked on this game though. Sad really. Of all the uber-games out there nowadays and stunning eye-candy... it's this game that's kept me more entertained since back in the Morrowind days. $10 well spent imo.

It's because it actually feeds your brains, Chainz, and not just your trigger finger. XD

Your "bridging technology" is pretty slick, too. :p

What this game needs though is a parts counter, less parts = more win. :D

It's because it actually feeds your brains, Chainz, and not just your trigger finger. XD

Your "bridging technology" is pretty slick, too. :p

What this game needs though is a parts counter, less parts = more win. :D

Yah, and we all all know I needz to feedz the melon (I need all the help I can get) :lol:

Agreed. Less parts or a part limit would be kewl. There is a 'ticker' option (Tap 'T' key) that displays time it takes for goal.. but it has no bearing for the level itslef. Probably good for speed contests or bragging rights.. hehehe

The developer has some kewl 'to-do' items listed and seems pretty open to suggestions. I wonder if anyone has suggested your idea? Definitely will have to check :D

Those are great man! :D

You're Unpossible and U-turn contraptions are the same though ;)

Doh! Ok, I fixed that...

:eyeraise: They're quite elegant bro, alot cleaner than mine that's for sure.. hehe :D but yeah, I know what you mean, I'm going back and doing 'ridiculously complex' contraptions for all of them now just for kicks :lol:

Yea, I'm going back and redoing mine, some I'm trying to think of ways to get the marker to stay in the goal permanently, others I'm just trying to make more creative/complex. I added a couple more to my other post I made a new one for "Four Balls" that I'm particular tickled pink :eyeraise: with, also made a funny one for "Up the Stairs."

I went ahead and purchased the full version (only 10 bucks) and some of the user levels are amazing.. I spent over 4 hours the other day getting one done. It had over 5 stages you had to build contraptions to get past (Unlock VIII) :eek:

I'm hooked on this game though. Sad really. Of all the uber-games out there nowadays and stunning eye-candy... it's this game that's kept me more entertained since back in the Morrowind days. $10 well spent imo. :lol:

I was thinking about buying the full version, I think I have some money left in my paypal from an ebay transaction, I'll have to see how much is left though. Have you not heard of/checked out Armadillo Run though Cz? It's the same type of game, physics based and sort of same theory, get a ball/armadillo to a goal, but there's different elements, elastics, cloth, rope, things break, I think it is a little more complex than this game. For example I do remember that you can adjust the tension on certain objects, anyway it's worth checking out.

Archived