Home

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Ratmjedi

So I looked it up first and saw that they only had one real thread about this but it was back in 2007.

So has anyone in the Swamp been watching this? I was a skeptic at first when I downloaded the pilot off of iTunes for free but after watching it I kinda got hooked. I really don't watch shows on TV cause I don't have a Tivo and it's not really convient for me to watch it on certain night at a certain hour.

I normally just wait for the DVD's to come out and then I like to watch it all in one weekend. Anyways I just did and I can't wait for the next season to come out on DVD even though there not even half way through the second season.

I'd like to think that this new show is better than T3. It may not have the same CGI that we're use to in the movies but when I overlook that I like the plots and the character development I think is going good so far.

So has anyone else been watching this? What are your guys opinions?

:lsduel::duel:

Seriously, it's like my new favorite show, and one of the chief reasons I had to have cable up and ready in my new home. I really like the direction it's going in. I have season 1 on blu ray.

I wish I had it on HD. I still haven't gotten around to getting a Blu-Ray player so I'm missing out. The only thing that slightly bothers me is Brian Austin Green. Everytime I see him I just picture 90210 lol. I also just realized that the actress that plays Sarah Connor is the wife of Leonidas in "300".

:lsduel::duel:

I'm one of those "hardcore" Terminator fans who think the franchise should have ended after T2.

I've watched a few episodes of TSCC and while I think It's an entertaining show I just can't get over the whole raping of Terminator canon. Also, I don't like the casting, I had high hopes for Summer Glau but her dialog is way too cheesy.

I'm not sure what to expect from the next Terminator movie starring Christian Bale, but I'm sure It's going to be better than T3 (damn you Jonathan Mostow).

I haven't seen eps of this since they cancelled it on TV awhile back. I only caught a few eps but wasn't really too impressed with it.

I'm with Pho3nix though... Terminator would've been better off ending at T2... though I'm not against the movies/tv series made after... just not as thrilled as I was about the first 2 movies.

Archived