Home

World of Warcrack

LQ.

Who else here plays this insanely addictive game?

I have, on Argent Dawn RP server:

Menley -70 Human mage,

Iorebryn - 70 human whorelock

Breke - 34 human priest

Ysmari - 56 druid

Mykkah - 36 Belf Rogue

Destromath PvP server:

Aszmiri - 29 twink troll resto shaman (>.>;;; Long story as to how she got twinked)

Got several alts on other servers but as I never play the bastards I will ignore them.

Anyhoo...XD Lets see if i get kicked out for talking about another game.

Anyhoo...XD Lets see if i get kicked out for talking about another game.

Looks like DSS is trying to out-do you with his triple post rofl.

Anyways, don't play WoW, never have...never will. I'm probably the only one in the US who hasn't played WoW lol. I just don't like the genre'. I'm a tried and true sci-fi freak. I used to play SWG when it first came out, before all the changes, but yeah it just blows goats now. I hear good things about WAR, almost my entire guild from SWG is now playing WAR and they love it.

I'm looking forward to Tuesday to see if the Bioware/LA game is actually gonna be a SW MMO. The chances of me playing it are extremely high if it is. Thing is, school > any MMO so we'll see what happens.

• 1 month later...

I have played for almost two years now but have been thinking about quitting. The expansion is good, but it's still more of the same so I'm having a hard time getting the motivation to level.

But anyways I am a level 74 Night Elf Druid on Demon Soul.

edit: has it been three years? Yeah I think it's almost three years, not two.

Anyways, don't play WoW, never have...never will. I'm probably the only one in the US who hasn't played WoW lol.

No you are not.

But I got my swords & sorcery rpg geek-gaming quota out of the way way back in the early '80s... when real men played with graph paper, hex pads, lead figurines, hit tables, and polyhedral dice.

Good times!

Archived