Home

How many of you played WAR and have now stopped?

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

My 30 days ended 2 days ago and I cant see myself going back. Sure the pvp was alot of fun but the servers are already starting to get empty now that the 30 days for many has been expiring.

All the hype and such an unpolished game. Shame, it promised so much but delivered very little.

I am not very interested in trying this game because there a few parts of it that annoy me as a former tabletop Warhammer player. All the armies are not available (yeah probably in expansions but still), and I do not like you are part of a certain faction within each army. Just things like that would bug me. I have also seen the interface and it is extremely similar to WoW's ui.

30-days trial? If I had the time and I was interested, I would've given it a try. I'm not interested in MMo's, however (except for TOR, of course, and WoW, which I have considered trying before, but never did :)).

It seems like WAR & AOC both failed in their promise to bring WoW down. I think there are lessons to be learned for TOR here.

Archived