Home

New Korriban Tomb (Recruiting)

harIII

This mod will add a new story line expansion pack on Korriban starting inside Shyrack Cave. As you travel through the mod you will uncover over 250 new items, learn of the secrets within the Republic, Sith, and even unknown black organizations, even receive an apprentice that is yours to train as you see fit and much more.

I'm estemating that I have roughly 30% done.

As of now I need recruits to help continue the progression. I have already done much along with the help of the few others that are part of the team. What I really need are people who can create items and module editors. Any help will be welcome but as I said I really need item creaters and module editors.

• 2 weeks later...

I learned of something that I don't know how to do and something which will be greatly needed.

I need somebody who can fix the reskins of modules which my team and myself will make and restrick them to that specific module. Simply said, I want the reskins of a preticular module not to be applies to the new module and the original module.

Thanks InsanitySorrow for the item and possibly items.

Just to keep the community updated, with the absolute most basic version of my mod, I am roughly 60 to 70% completed.

I would like to expand Korriban's surface which will be a reskinned version of the Dantooine Plains (a minimum of 4 modules), as well as expand the areas of the Jedi Academy which will be used (a minimum of 6 but prefably 10 modules)

• 1 month later...

If this mod still has anybodies' eye, check out this forum at Team Hssiss.

http://teamhssiss.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=rc

Just giving an update: I am now roughly 50% completed. I am now over the hill and everything is running smoothly. There's just a small bump at the end, I'll have to construct a few cut-scenes, do some reskinning, and some final placeables. The first half that is complete consists of the Academy which you'll join is working 100%. The second half will be pretty easy, most of it is fighting the True Sith.

Archived