Home

Anyone else looking forward to LotRO: Mines of Moria?

kotor_freak

After recently resubscribing to the Codemaster game, i've been finallising my character for the change when the expansion is released.

Anyone else who plays LotRO looking forward to it?

I, myself, can't wait to barge through the Doors of Durin before getting my backside whooped by an army of level 56 Goblins :p

I wanna try out the Warden class as well, they sound interesting :p

Definitely looking forward to it. But something I'm curious about is how they work around the Fellowship getting stuck in there by the Watcher in the Water, and also how we'll know how to get into the Mines. It's not like we'll just be able to walk up to the gate and say "Mellon" or even know what they runes on the gate mean. On the other hand, I'm looking forward to the custom weapons. Finally I can actually have a sword called Aracrist!

I'm looking forward to the entire game, including the Mines. I'm working on a level 10 elf hunter on the Silverlode server and a level 6 human champion on the Brandywine server. I probably won't be able to get to the Mines as soon as the game comes out, but I'm looking forward to the challenges of a new area and some new classes to try out.

I'm just trying to get my crafting sorted on my 50 Hunter (which, in my opinion, is the most entertaing class :p) so I can make me some of those personal items (:

Anyone on Laurelin on the European servers?

Pre-Ordered the special edition of Mines of Moria today :3

Can't waitss!

For me, the 18th can't get here fast enough.

I doubt I'll enter the Mines right away. Any large update is bound to have a few bugs and there are going to be tons of people trying to get in at once. I remember when the game first went live and it took forever to get quest done because there were no mobs to find. The worst were the Forsaken Inn quests where you needed boars and lynx. Those took forever.

First thing I'm doing is making a Warden. I got a few people to recently start playing the game, but I don't have any characters that are low enough to run with them without killing their XP. The two new character slots should keep me happy for a while.

I might go into the Mines early on to check them out and maybe get my Guardian a Legendary Weapon, but the bulk of the Mines are going to wait.

Archived