Home

The Jawa Clan

Eets

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EETS!!! WHY?!?!?!?!?

Did you outlaw drop and smack *lol*

oh well now that everyone knows the counter to it it isn't as effective but it still works pretty well...I need to start playing more skirmish games and soon...but first I'll beat all the campaigns:D

The funny thing about this is that Eets knows every part of the map because he made it and thus knows all those little designer secrets that are occasionally encorparated into the game. But ROmmel, not knowing the map, still comes out and defeats Eets...:D

Originally posted by darthfergie

funny, I don't remember it...All I remember is you be tratorous and Eets being tratorous and somehow I still won...:D

I don't ever remember losing to you Rommel:)

We were always on the same side or I won...:D

I always win. It's just not apparent to my opponents. :p

The only reason rommel won that night is because we both researched the bothan spynet. He could see every attack I threw at him, so he just sent out counter units before they got to his base. For instance, if I was running a drop n spank, which I did twice at LEAST, he'd just send out a few fighters...

ok my idea for a campaign is "the phantom menace"

basically going by the major incidents in the movie TPM

we can submit it everywhere possible in the name of the jawa clan

we can make it like different members of the jawa clan make different parts/scenarios of the campaign. and put it together (if thats possible) and call it the jawa clan version of the phantom menace campaign

where the controller is the naboo meaning we control the jedi and padme and anakin and jarjar(hey wait a min, is he in the game)

just my suggestion:D

Archived