Home

The Perfect Thread

CommanderQ

Hello, people of the LF!! I have a question for you all!!

What do you think makes up the perfect thread? What varieties do you enjoy in a thread? What subjects do you prefer? Why does RC not have a poll thingy?? Well, maybe not that question, but still, share your thoughts and.....

.....What is the PERFECT THREAD?

Hello, people of the LF!! I have a question for you all!!

What do you think makes up the perfect thread? What varieties do you enjoy in a thread? What subjects do you prefer? Why does RC not have a poll thingy?? Well, maybe not that question, but still, share your thoughts and.....

.....What is the PERFECT THREAD?

I think the perfect thread is one where people make things (art, stories) and share them, because then people can critic it and suggest what could be done.

With positive, non-flaming criticism ofc ;)

@ thread- Anything that has a decent theme to it.

I.e NOT "What should i have for breakfast in 4 days time" etc

And now, this smashing revelation is brought to you by Mountian Dew.

WRONG FORUM

Wait...wait...wait, before we go declaring such things...I do not believe your sponsor is legitimate....Mountian Dew? Is this the lesser known sister company that we know as Mountain Dew?:D

Wait...wait...wait, before we go declaring such things...I do not believe your sponsor is legitimate....Mountian Dew? Is this the lesser known sister company that we know as Mountain Dew?:D

Behold:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Mountian%20Dew

Perhaps you should look more closely the next time you question the legitimacy of our sponsors.

Archived