Home

The Good Idea/Bad Idea Game

Alkonium

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Odd Idea: I'd like to see someone try to pull that one off for reals because I have no idea how you'd do it successfully let alone without injury or deflation of the device.

Taking an airbag assembly and deploying it on the ground.......upside down. (I know someone that did that BTW, lawl)

Bad idea: I don't even want to know how my oven baked food would taste after that.

Good idea. Singers fancy themselves lovers, not fighters.

Well, don't tell that to these 3...

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Yup, ryan vs dorkman 2

Depends on whether or not you find this person attractive.

That or you pull my variation of partying with Ric Flair: Ric makes 'em all drunk for his amusement. I do that and give them all H-pills so I can make blackmail videos. :dev11::dev11::dev11:

Pulling off my stunt in the middle of a documentary of how your town is going down the econ-hole and then have the next interlude be of sword fighting in the middle of town.

Really Bad idea, it'd be like a cross between the Dynamite, the Airbag, and the Full Can of Spray Paint. (Bad Idea + Really Bad Idea + Good idea = Really Bad Idea)

As a joke, saying "Ass or Ted" and meaning "Assorted", whenever you'd normally say "Assorted".

Confusing idea: I mean hey, if it works for you and you don't get confused...good. Otherwise I'd find something analogous that wasn't so common and easy to confuse...

Feeding your obese friend a whole truckload of baked potato chips, sticking him in a half barrel full of water, and sticking a lightbulb in his mouth. (Hint: Rocko's modern life, the hefer bulb)

Archived