Home

The Good Idea/Bad Idea Game

Alkonium

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Good idea: Either they will overcome it and rationality will win, or they kill themselves off in a fit of neuroses. Either way, we have one less person being a dumbass about their phobia.

Getting an anti-MMO diehard revan fanboy to look at the resemblance

http://media.moddb.com/images/groups/1/5/4680/DarthMalgus_beforemask.jpg

http://screenshots.filesnetwork.com/67/files2/66315_2.jpg

and take it seriously, expecting it will end well if it is even acknowledged at all.

(@ Alk: I can PM you more, you said this is confusing so I'd be happy to support my opinion, spoiler warning though!)

Good idea, provided you are prepared for it: I've actually burned out bugs and sickness by eating a lot of wasabi with sushi. In fact wasabi peas are an occasional favorite snack. (Or at least were until my digestive system began giving me hell).

An evacuated 1 gallon jar for a poor man's plasma display transported without any catcher mesh.

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds reasonable to me. That's usually what a publicity whore is anyway (almost seems like a tautology/meme in their case).

America adopting a more balanced energy policy where we continue to explore and develop "carbon" based fuels while continuing to work on their eventual replacement (vs what we've currently got now, sadly).

@Alk--yeah, ain't holding my breath either, just couldn't come up with a better idea at that moment.

Sounds more reasonable than an archaic international shakedown tax that does little more than make the current economic gridlock into even more of a nightmare than it already is (you know rather than actually working on a solution).

Capcom deciding to not pull any more megaman legends 3 bull**** that they about face at the last minute and abandon after getting everyone amped up about it,

Neutral...that idea is still kinda catch 22 over here.

Producing a game that hypocritically portrays a significant number of your own fanbase, pro second amendment patriots, as the bad guys (such as rainbow six may be considering with its next installment) shown in the worst light possible, politicizing itself desperately attempting to regain relevance and sell copies.

Good idea so far as I'm concerned...unfortunately they dominate the media in quantity and in campaign contributions (just look at analyses of the 1996 communications act and see which networks spent the most on political contributions) and will probably shut it down.

Finding shoulder pads with vent holes to spike up (think like Legion Of Doom) for part of your own original SW costume.

Actually that would be pretty awesome, if only I were to pursue playing my '69 Voxton again, or either my Fender Bass, or my bloody red half size Memphis bass. (yeah I know it's a shame to just let them sit in the closet but what 're you gonna do)

Adding some more crazy females in that band's lineup. (Currently only 1)

Archived