Home

The Good Idea/Bad Idea Game

Alkonium

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idea of limited use: if people didn't already know what it was, it might have worked at first until the truth was revealed at large but everyone now knows it is a total chick flick so this point is moot.

Making a real life HK-47 to hunt down pimps and handlers, and torture them to death in the worst ways imaginable, while recording it and posting the recordings on youtube and similar.

Hilarious idea: I had a friend who was a mortician in the military and he has some stories.

Waiting even longer to buy a motherboard, now of the new X-79 architecture once it comes down in price and is improved a bit (instead of going for a Z-68 relatively soon). (Yes, I'm *still* at crossroads about this decision...>_>)

Good idea. We don't have Robot Rights Activists yet, so let's make the best of it.

Doing what Twilight Sparkle did in the MLP:FiM episode "Lesson Zero". (specifically the whole "If I can't find a friendship problem, I'll make a friendship problem!" bit).

^^^*looks it up b/c I'm not following*

Oh...that... :¬:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
I love how youtube has "in a nutshell" so I don't have to sit through this agony.

Ehh bad idea because inventing problems ultimately never ends well; if your lie isn't exposed, your relationship would become so shallow you couldn't really call it friendship anymore after enough times, thus we have the moral for the watcher to ponder.

When you've found out....let us know.

smartass

Supposing you had a friend like old man Kissel of the jerky boys, introducing him by dropping in unannounced to visit your deliberately dead-beet clients who haven't payed for your maintenance and housecare services in 5 months in an attempt to get them to cough up the $$$ now, and never call you again after that.

Good idea. Too bad producers never learn their lessons. Unless it's animated and not RL so it is better received by critics and fans alike, but even that is only marginally successful when you consider the limitation to the audience demographics in question. Unfortunately it rarely ever works out so well.

Doing like the boy scout and making that home built nuclear reactor.

Archived