Home

Survivors of Order 66 (RP)

Kyvios

((I'm on it! :D ))

"I think we should head down that way."

Kerla nodded. Instead of bringing her lightsaber out, she brought out her blaster. It may not be as useful as a lightsaber, but she still had the Force to deal with any opponents.

When they headed down the direction of the right hallway, a sound could be heard. "What was that?" the young woman said to herself. Suddenly, she saw a datapad on the floor. She picked it up and read it.

Stop Chasing me!

I know what I am doing is right and before you even ask, I know who has a good heart, and who has a heart filled with malice. Before you question my sanity talk to the group of stormtroopers who I let live because I sensed the good in them. The Balance must be restored with, or without your help.

Kerla turned to Tev. "Master? I think you should take a look at this..."

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tev looked at the datapad Kerla had grabbed.

"Master? I think you should take a look at this..."

He took the datapad offered and read it.

He sighed, "She's convinced that she has to balance the force....something she, nor anyone else can do. Aside fromt the Chosen One, and that may take awhile."

He paced slowly back and forth.

"She's embarking on a path that many Jedi have tread...but none of them survived."

He put the datapad on a nearby table and put his lightsaber back on his belt.

"It would seem there is no stopping her. But she must be stopped, if the Jedi and herself are to survive."

He sighed again, "I will follow her. You may come if you wish, but there is no need for you to endanger yourself."

"She's convinced that she has to balance the force....something she, nor anyone else can do. Aside fromt the Chosen One, and that may take awhile."

Impossible, indeed. Why did the Lethan plan on bringing Balance to the Force by herself? It was a dangerous task, as Kerla thought on this.

"I will follow her. You may come if you wish, but there is no need for you to endanger yourself."

Kerla smiled. "Master. Whether I look like a Smuggler or not... I'm willing to help in any way I can. Plus, I would never abandon my fellow Jedi. Never again."

Gett was curious when he saw the man go sprinting. Than he watched as the girl chased after him. People don't run often in Tatooine, unless they're chasing or being chased and it looked like they were chasing. Gett decided to go after them but at a slower pace so they wouldn't see him. Gett followed until he found a dead stormtrooper. He entered inside and saw the two with a datapad. From what he saw these two had killed the stormtroopers and were almost ready to leave.

"Alright, it'll be good to have the company. Let's get a move on. Any guesses on the Twi-Lek's next move?"

"I don't know about a Twi-Lek but I can tell you your next move. Turn around and put your hands up slowly. You think you both can kill stormtroopers and get away with it?!?!"

Dantra watched calmly as the stormtroopers she had spared entered one of the many cantinas that littered Tatooine. Ahhhh...to be able to get a drink without having to worry about being shot in the back...those were the days.

Flashback.

Dantra looked up sharply as the doors to her dormitory were force-pushed open with incredible force and a blue-skinned Twi'lek knight named Terla ran in with a frightend look on her face.

"Terla! Don't you know how to kno-wait...your face...What's wrong?"

The blue-skinned Twi'lek simply pointed out the window and began to stammer. "T-The clones are marching on the temple! Someone with a lightsaber is leading them on the temple!"

"You need to calm down...I'm sure this is just a training drill. Or maybe someone's idea of a joke. Don't worr-" Dantra suddenly cut off her words as she felt a small tremor in the force.

Terla grabbed her by the shoulders and began to roughly shake her. "Someone just died!"

Dantra quickly pulled Terla's hands off and ran toward her closet to grab her robe. "I-I know. Get your lightsaber ready Terla, it appears that this is going to be a long night."

End Flashback.

Dantra suddenly stared upwards toward the garrison window as a loud voice interupter her memories.

"I don't know about a Twi-Lek but I can tell you your next move. Turn around and put your hands up slowly. You think you both can kill stormtroopers and get away with it?!?!"

Tev heard the trooper, and his feelings darkened as he let out a sigh and slowly lifted his hands up.

"This is not what you think, trooper. Be careful not to make any decisions that we'd both regret."

Tev inched slowly backward, in an attempt to either see his attacker, or, if the situation arose, to be in a position to attack without endangering Kerla.

"This is not what you think, trooper. Be careful not to make any decisions that we'd both regret."

It's my fault he was captured...I don't wish to see him broken like I nearly was...I have to save him, despite him constantly interfering in my mission.

Dantra sighed heavily and gathered the force around her and prepared to leap back up through the broken window she had created.

I hope the old man appreciates this.

Dantra force-lept backwards up through the window and ended up landing behind the clone trooper.

"I'm afraid you are mistaken. He and the girl didn't kill all these stormtroopers. I was the one who acomplished that particular feat."

"And I suppose those bodies just stabbed themselves" Gett began to say before he felt something brush by him.

"I'm afraid you are mistaken. He and the girl didn't kill all these stormtroopers. I was the one who acomplished that particular feat."

"So there was a third one involved in this little killing spree. Well I'll have the three of you know the marks are from a lightsaber. I've seen these marks so many times that I know this is a jedi's handy work... or a jedi hunter. Now I want to know names, and don't give me fake ones. A jedi master once taught me how to tell if someone's lying...even if its a jedi."

((Actually, I meant the communicator, not the datapad. We need the communicator so we can get Kyvios back in the game.))

Dantra grabbed the Clone in a forcegrip and smiled a sweet smile at the clone as she ignited her lightsaber. "I guess you've seen a lightsaber before hmmmm? Perhaps when you and your brothers were slaughtering my brothers and sisters at the temple?!"

Perhaps I'll kill this one...or perhaps not. Only time shall tell.

Tev turned around and looked at the trooper hanging in mid-air.

He looked to the Twi-Lek.

"You're timing is impeccable. There is no need for bloodshed here, put him down. Nicely. Do it now, you have lost control, just I said you would if you went on this killing spree."

He looked to the clone, "Oh, and which Master taught you that?"

Gett was surprised to get force gripped but wasn't afraid of the ignited lightsaber.

"I guess you've seen a lightsaber before hmmmm? Perhaps when you and your brothers were slaughtering my brothers and sisters at the temple?!"

Her remark hit him harder than her grip.

"You really think I enjoyed what I had to do. To betray my comrades and superiors. To watch in horror as allies are turned against one another. Not to mention what Skywalker did to the young ones. I have to live with what I did everyday. So if you want to kill me to avenge your fallen family then do it. If killing me over what the Emperor ordered will stop you from causing any more destruction than finish me."

He could feel the choking in his throat from her forcegrip and the painful memories from 66.

"You're timing is impeccable. There is no need for bloodshed here, put him down. Nicely. Do it now, you have lost control, just I said you would if you went on this killing spree."

Dantra raised her eyes at the older jedi.

"Think about it. If I had lost control I would have killed him by now. I can still see the difference between the Darkness and the Light, I simply look beyond the boundries...still, I'll put him down."

Dantra set the clone down gently on the ground.

"So if you want to kill me to avenge your fallen family then do it. If killing me over what the Emperor ordered will stop you from causing any more destruction than finish me."

"I hold no hatred toward the clones. They were doing their duty, and we Jedi took many of them with us. It is the empire I hate! They are covering the galaxy in a wave of darkness and cruelty! These stormtroopers...they are upsetting the balance with their anger and hatred."

Dantra waved goodbye and force-lept back out the window and began to run down the streets as quickly as she could for the spaceport.

Hopefully the old one can take care of himself now...Now, it's time for me to hit the spaceways yet again.

Tev watched emotionlessly as the Twi-Lek ran, once again.

He looked down at the clone, who was recovering from the Lethan's force grip.

He stepped over, "What is your name, trooper?"

He offered a hand to help the clone up. Lesser people would have killed their opponent in his weakness, but Jedi were above that. Helping your enemy can sometimes make a friend.

Gett allowed himself to take deep breaths after being gripped. He turned his gaze over to the man who walked over to him

"What is your name, trooper?"

Gett allowed the jedi to help pull him up.

"My name is Gett. As for the answer to your previous question, his name was Plo Koon. What's your name?"

"I am Former-Master Tev De'silar. You fought with Koon? He was a fine master indeed, we were good friends as I remember..."

Tev brushed the thought from his mind. He'd lost so many of his fellow Masters when Order 66 had been ordered. But he'd seemingly lost even more with his self-exile, something he now regretted.

Gett looked at the jedi and and stared at him for a few seconds.

"You're Tev De'silar... the one you fought for the clones. The first jedi to call us heroes rather than clones. You left the jedi order because they weren't treating use fairly . You gave us hope that we could do more. That's where I remember you from. I fought with you on Geonosis. That's what gave me a better appreciation of the jedi and how I became friends with Plo Koon and Obi-Wan Kenobi. I'm not sure whether to be honored or shamed I pointed my weapon at you."

((We should try and get Kyvios to tatooine. That comlink I dropped earlier would be quite helpful in that regard.))

Dantra paused as she looked up at the freighter that she was about to board...her danger sense was ringing in her head and she couldn't seem to figure out why.

Strange...It feels almost like an...echo of darkside energy is on the freighter. But thats...impossible.

Dantra looked at the freighter and turned around as quickly as she could and turned toward the freighter heading for...she didn't even know where it was heading.

All I want to do is get off this planet...I hate the sand...but at least the planet is now free from the empire...for now.

Dantra smiled and walked up the gangway of the freighter, even as a small, familiar voice in the back of her head screamed at her that what she had done to the imperials was wrong, that she should try and get help from the old master.

There is no turning back. I alone started down this path...and I will finish it alone.

((I is all alone... lol))

As Audax leaped in the air to attack, Shawn quickly dove underneath him and kicked him in the back sending him into the desk. Shawn has no desire to continue the fight between his confused Jedi Brother but he would do what he needed to survive. Keeping his hands behind his back his study Audax, his movements, his emotions anything Shawn could use against him. Admittedly mental mind games weren't something Shawn excelled at but there are the rare occasions when he's said the right thing to convince some one of some ridiculous point.

"You are conflicted. The ideals of what you have been told and what you believe are fighting each other. At least allow your mind to settle and think clearly my Friend." Shawn said to Audax.

Shawn kept the comlink in his hand behind his back. He couldn't risk getting it destroyed, who ever was on the other end might be the only way he'd be getting off this planet alive. Or at least that is what he was hopping.

Audax turned to the Jedi, his face showed only rage. Yet, among the darkness in his eyes, there was a flicker of light. Faint, weakened, but still there. He twirled his lightsaber around and got ready for another attack when he heard the Jedi speak to him.

"You are conflicted. The ideals of what you have been told and what you believe are fighting each other. At least allow your mind to settle and think clearly my Friend."

Audax lost his focus, and he loosened his grip on the lightsaber, lowering it. He stood still like that for almost a minute, small twitchings echoing acroos his body. The lightsaber dropped from his hand and deactivated. The thud woke him up, and he looked up at the Jedi. His face showed no emotion. Slowly, tears started to drip from his eyes and down on his clothes. His mouth mimiced the word 'please' and he stretched out his hand towards the Jedi.

"I don't know what to do," he said as more tears dripped down. "The Dark Side is too strong. I have no choice." He was about to start another deadly stream of Force lightning, when a thought suddenly crossed his twisted mind. Maybe I do, he thought and lowered his hand. Maybe I could be redeemed. Maybe, but not today. He used the Force to make his lightsaber fly up in his hand.

Kerla watched the conversation between Master De'silar and Gett. While there was nothing to do to stop Dantra, the young woman sighed. Was it bad that they met this Clone Trooper? Or was it good?

Shaking the question off, Kerla bit her lower lip and looked down at the ground. She was afraid to say that she was a Jedi to this Clone Trooper too. But she had to keep that secret and not blow her cover.

Kerla looked up nervously at Gett.

"You're Tev De'silar... the one you fought for the clones. The first jedi to call us heroes rather than clones. You left the jedi order because they weren't treating use fairly . You gave us hope that we could do more. That's where I remember you from. I fought with you on Geonosis. That's what gave me a better appreciation of the jedi and how I became friends with Plo Koon and Obi-Wan Kenobi. I'm not sure whether to be honored or shamed I pointed my weapon at you."

Tev nodded, he didn't realize how big of an impression he had left on the clones when he fought with them, and then exiled himself trying to save them. It was amazing how the force worked.

"Yes......that is who I am."

It was dangerous admitting it, but maybe this clone could be an ally?

He looked over at Kerla, she had been very quiet since the clone had come. She looked nervous....she practically radiated nervousness through the force.

He understood why, he sent over a peacful and calming message through the force to her, hoping it would help.

He then got another feeling from her, some sort of fear of discovery. She didn't want to admit her Knighthood to the clone.

Tev wouldn't spoil it then.

He lifted a hand as a gesture to introduce Kerla.

"I'm sorry, I seem to have forgotten my manners.....here is Neya Ge'reck. She is a smuggler from Nar Shadaa who happened to be on Tatooine upon my arrival and agreed to help me storm the garrison, for rather a hefty price...."

He gave a small smile and looked at Kerla, hoping she would forgive him for the quick change of name.

Sorry, Kerla. I hope you don't mind... He said in the force.

Dantra looked around in a panic as she felt the darkside echo she had felt earlier home in on her like a Vornskr tracking down a force-user.

I need to flee! If I am killed...The balance will not be restored!

Dantra force-lept up onto the top of the ship and looked around in a panic as she felt the darksider come up from under her...then vanish abruptly.

What is going on here?! Where is it?!

She was still looking around franticlly even as a dark shape lept up directly next to her and ignited a red lightsaber.

What?! How did it get so close without me noticing it?!

Dantra quickly jumped back and ignited her violet lightsaber even as her opponet's red blade crashed down against her own lightsaber.

This fighting style...it's so familiar...

Dantra was forced to retreat step by step as her opponet's blade kept crashing against her own.

It's like it knows my fighting style! Every move I make it seems to know how to counter it and turn it against me!

Dantra sent out a call for distress through the force...hoping that someone would hear her call.

"I'm sorry, I seem to have forgotten my manners.....here is Neya Ge'reck. She is a smuggler from Nar Shadaa who happened to be on Tatooine upon my arrival and agreed to help me storm the garrison, for rather a hefty price...."

Gett shook his head an chuckled slightly.

"Master De'silar relax, I'm not going to report you and your friend to the empire. There's no need to hide your friend. She's way to shy to be a smuggler, she's been staring at the ground this entire time. She would have been more believable if she was staring right at me with her hand on her blaster. If she really is a friend of yours, I'll turn the other way like I'm doing for you. With that in mind, what are you doing here on Tatooine? Its crawling with these walk in bucket heads the Empire calls stormtroopers."

Dantra used the force to propel her backwards as the hooded one unleashed force lightning where she had once been standing.

He is fast...very fast.

Dantra force-lept up and attempted to land behind the figure, only to be repelled by a massive force-push that sent her flying upward.

Wait...is that a lekku pointing out from her robe? My assailant is a twi'lek?

Dantra landed on all fours and attempted to force jump away from the figure only to be pulled toward the hooded one.

The only consolation I have is that it seems to be taking quite a bit out of my attacker to pull me towards him.

Dantra found herself face-to-hood to her attacker and she attempted to bring up her lightsaber only to have it flung away.

"Do you remember me...Dantra?"

It knows my name?!

"I'm afraid you are mistaken. My name is not Dantra."

Dantra arched her head back in pain as a jolt of force lightening arched up through her body.

"I'm suprised Dantra. You actually thought you could lie to your best friend? Or should I say...former best friend?"

Best friend? It can't be...

The hooded one threw back it's hood to reveal a blue, female face etched with scars.

Terla...

Archived