Home

LordOfTheFish

I am not in town so didn't make it but normally I go to my local comic shop, but it's nothing special. All the comics that you get say "free comic book day" on them but it's still kinda cool.

My local shop doesn't have a free-comic book day. I seek to change that...*begins peaceful protest outside*:D

But comic-wise, usually I just go to Borders or some other book store and just buy what they have. But if I'm looking for one in particular, Amazon is the place I look:D

50s and 60s? Wow, you must have quite the collection then. Those are hard to come by, the oldest I have are probably late 60s, 70s, that's about it:D Which comic heroes do you mostly have?

I don't have that many oldies, just a few. My oldest are a couple of Archie comics. :D

I saw some of the classic series in a local flee market once, should have purchased them.

I don't have that many oldies, just a few. My oldest are a couple of Archie comics. :D

I saw some of the classic series in a local flee market once, should have purchased them.

Aw yes, Archie comics:D Those are indeed classic:D My collection of Archie comics is comprised of those that I swiped from my sister in my younger years:D

Archived