Home

A Hidden Hangar on Taris?

Sith Holocron

I was looking at a walk-through for KOTOR1 over at Game Banshee and noticed something odd about one of their maps. One the maps for Davik's Estate on Taris, they show another hangar next to the one that the Ebon Hawk is in. Below I've highlighted the portion I'm referring to . . .

tarisdaviksestate-a.jpg

If someone has the ability to record their X-Box play-throughs of KOTOR1, I'd love to see someone post a free-cam video making an attempt to explore this area.

If I've posted this in the wrong area, my apologies in advance.

This is one of the mysteries of KotOR along with one that I swear I've seen before, is an area of korriban behind the entrance to the academy. I am going to start searching the areas now to see if there is anything actually there. I will post screenies if I get any along with entry co-ords

I haven't played KOTOR 1 in a looooooong time, but I think that area isn't exactly unused, but used to show when your team first arrives on Davik's doorstep. Unless they use the Ebon Hawk's hanger for that scene. Like I said, I haven't played K1 in a long while.

^ I think that was the throne room. No that room isnt usuable, or even modeled, it dosent exist. Just on the map. Also the ship model does exist, they use it in the Yavin Mod.

I am 90% Sure about this post. I would be 100% but I am too lazy to look, but all you got to do is import the model files into nwmax./gmax/3ds Max and look.

Archived