Home

Choice mods

Venom750

I am thinking of installing Kotor 2 on my pc but i would like to know what are the best mods to have or the must have mods that will improve the overall gaming experience because perviously i have installed too many mods and i never know what mods are what or which go with which.

Any help would be much appricated:)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, if I may make a suggestion. First play through it without any mods so that way when you DO install them you can actually appreciate the gameplay even more for it. I.E. Restoration mods.

My personal preference right now "Heart Of The Force" mod. At Lucasfiles.com. Be warned that the crystals can only go into normal lightsabers and not double bladed or short.

I also have a bunch myself. Check my blogs section for the mods.

I'd recommend off the top of my head:

M4-78

Anything that restores content (ho hum--waiting for team gizka SO patiently)

Final (finishing) touch

Ultimate saber mod (look for compatibility patches!!!)

and a few others. ;)

Get the Improved AI mod but only you've played TSL once without it. You'll thank me later.

Also, get the Music Enhancement Mod, it might be slightly time consuming to install but your music will be massively improved.

Dantooine Restoration Project: One of the best mods I have ever played.

USM...it has some issues, but the concept and benefits are too good. As GTA:SWcity said, compatibility patches are a must.

M4-78 v1.1a with the two .bik movies is quite a good mod, considering DarthStoney (the guy who made it) did the whole thing with minimal assistance. There is an Enhancement Mod in the works that will make the planet a whole lot better.

TSL:URC Final by Zbyl2 is another great restoration project, it restores almost everything TSLRP will not restore (the only stuff that's left out are some original game conceptualizations that have little to no material to make a decent restoration).

Archived