Home

Exile vs Anakin

Who is Stronger? Who would batter the other?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Stronger? Who would batter the other?

• Exile
    • Anakin

Anakin is the chosen one, George Lucas created him like that, and it is known that he is the ultimate Jedi or Sith. So I really can't see someone stronger than him. Obi-Wan won the battle because it was destiny for Vader to lose. Still he is the greatest force user ever to live.

Exar Kunn, Darth Revan, Darth Bane... I don't see Anakin being more powerful than any of them. Clearly he isn't the ultimate Jedi if there are others that are more qualified for that title. Just because Lucas says he is doesn't really compare to other characters he's created.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Exar Kunn, Darth Revan, Darth Bane... I don't see Anakin being more powerful than any of them. Clearly he isn't the ultimate Jedi if there are others that are more qualified for that title. Just because Lucas says he is doesn't really compare to other characters he's created.

I think that in pure Force potential Anakin was probably greater than everyone else, though the ones you listed would certainly be up near the top of the list. But Anakin was also stupid. The people you mentioned would all beat him head to head IMO because they were smarter and more disciplined. I think he could possibly take the Exile though. Maybe. I wouldn't bet money on it I guess.

I'd think, he'd survive on saber skills alone, and his Michlorian count reading was so high that the Jedi program couldn't count them all. It's over 20,000, but we don't know how much. When Obi-wan said it was off the charts, he said it with a gasp. He was physically more powerful the Yoda or Sidious, hence, Sidious bragging about how Vader would become more powerful than either of us.

I don't believe Lucas created any of the EU characters. I mean, he did take stuff from it, like Coruscant, double-bladed lightsaber, and he did approve of some of the storylines, like the NJO series, but I don't think he had much to do with the EU.

I'd think, he'd survive on saber skills alone, and his Michlorian count reading was so high that the Jedi program couldn't count them all. It's over 20,000, but we don't know how much. When Obi-wan said it was off the charts, he said it with a gasp. He was physically more powerful the Yoda or Sidious, hence, Sidious bragging about how Vader would become more powerful than either of us.

Without knowing the Midichlorian count of the Exile, it would be unfair to judge that Anakin is better because of that.

'Plus, Midichlorians are nonsense.

Let's please not even bring up midichlorians again. Please. Lucas juts put them in Ep. I to give us a gauge of Anakin's skill relative to everyone else.

It also shows that he was the most powerful Jedi of his generation, and most including myself believe his raw power is unmatched all time! So, to get back on topic, the Exile would be facing her exact opposite, so I say, a stalemate might be in order, if you ask me.

Archived