Home

Shasha's Jedi Robe

My 1st mod is done! I uploaded it onto KotorFiles so I hope it will be ready for you all to download soon. anyway here is the description of the robe and a screenie.

"This robe belonged to Shasha, an Echani Jedi Master, this robe has been enhanced with her own skills in battle. Anyone who wears this robe is a force to be reckoned with."

screenshot1ues.jpg

EDIT: It's up at KotorFiles.

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Shashas_Jedi_Robe;100296

I'm pretty good at making up names.... er sometimes.

So is this the only Echani item you've made? It's pretty good. Microsoft Picture It is not particularly good for editing skins though. (I have the 2002 version, and it is terrible.) That said, I'm surprised you got something this good out of it. I give it a 8/10.

Is it placed, or do you have to edit it in? Might be something to have the First Handmaiden (the one who explains the combat rules) give you after your first bout or something like that.

Rather like the color combo, save for the boots. Those I think could be darker, a gray or black with a trim of the current color

Ahem, this is a KotOR mod not a TSL one, or did they add handmaidens to KotOR when I wasn't looking? ;) -RH

Archived