Home

The King of Fighters movie

@ thread: I completely agree. Any movie based on a game or vice versa normally is FAIL just like a dog's hemorrhoids and anal cysts bursting while it sleeps on your couch. :xp:

What the hell is "The King of Fighters"?
:dozey: Say WHAT?

It is a fighting franchise similar enough to Street Fighter. Actually, though KOF is owned by SNK, it used to be Fatal Fury with a few of its original characters and I think it orignally was owned by Capcom then sold to SNK.

@ Lynk: Which Mai do you like better? The regular one, or the one with the funnier looking outfit and short cropped hair? Oh and uh....BBBBOOOOOOOBBBBBBBIIIEEEEEZZZZZZZZZ!

It is a fighting franchise similar enough to Street Fighter. Actually, though KOF is owned by SNK, it used to be Fatal Fury with a few of its original characters and I think it orignally was owned by Capcom then sold to SNK.

Not really, it's SNK since it was created.

@ Lynk: Which Mai do you like better? The regular one, or the one with the funnier looking outfit and short cropped hair? Oh and uh....BBBBOOOOOOOBBBBBBBIIIEEEEEZZZZZZZZZ!

The classic one, course.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
mai-doll-b_LRG.jpg

Although different outfits aren't that much of an heresy...

Show spoiler
mai-02.jpg

Not really, it's SNK since it was created.

Must've been just a character or two, then. Not the whole franchise--but I could have sworn I saw Andy in a early capcom title. :confused:

The classic one, course.
Show spoiler
mai-doll-b_LRG.jpg

Although different outfits aren't that much of an heresy...

Show spoiler
mai-02.jpg

Ah, for the second one you chose the rare blue figure variant of the original.

I dun care really, but I think majority of people like her regular outfit. Or at least recognize it more as evidenced by both of you.

For those not in the know, this is the alternate version:

mai2pintro.jpg

General pic:

fatal-fury.jpg

Archived