Home

SMI:SE #1 on Steam revenue charts

Monkey Mania

Gerbal's logic is mega fail. Do a re-release the way he wants it, or don't release it at all.

Special Edition was great, it let me pick up monkey island all over again after ?? years , with voices and updated graphics.

Any re-make is better then no re-make at all. Period.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly. And if MI2:SE is ever going to happen, it's going to follow the same line as MI:SE with UI design, since it obviously worked out pretty well.

And since I (and most likely many of you) have finished first two games several times, everything new is really a welcome addition because I remember pretty much every scene and dialog, even though it's not likely that they are going to make any big changes...

Gerbal's logic is mega fail. Do a re-release the way he wants it, or don't release it at all.

Yes, the best way to make your point more profound and intelligent is to end it with, "Period." Yet another new poster (or troll, or ****wad, I have no idea) joined just to purposefully argue with me and contribute nothing to the rest of the forum(s).

The idiocy and lack of careful reading skills here is extraordinary. Are you sure you all aren't the same guy reregistering over and over?

And the comment that *any* remake is better by default is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

I'm sure all of the fans of Bionic Commando, Conker, Dragon's Lair, whatever Final Fantasies, the Resident Evil series, and a horrific ton of JRPGs would all love to have a word with you. I'm sure I don't even need to bring up Hollywood movie remakes as well. In fact I won't ever even get into it, forget I just typed that sentence.

And I'm so sick of arguing over and over about this. You new guys get your post counts above 100 if you want to argue any further with me if your sole intention is to be negative. This is just getting way out of hand.

Wow I am surprised. Most people I know havnt heard of monkey island or any of the old adventure games. Still I probably wouldnt of known if my brother hadnt of played so many of them when I was around 5 years old and now he gave most of them to me. Its like my whole generation just care about fps. I personaly like adventure games the most. I tried to get my friend to play them and all he wants to play is gears of war or whatever the big fps game is. I am acctually glad that my brother and dad played so many.

THis goes to show that one whole generation doesnt even know what an adventure game is. ITS SAD! Well at least to me it is. :(

But on the other hand my cousin and all his bodys are just now introduced into adventure games and there toataly in love with them so it looks like there coming back! At least it looks like that to me. He owns sam and max season 1 sam and max season2 and sam and max hit the road so I pearsonaly think its from all this hubla about SOMI:SE and TOMI.

Archived