Home

Man Gropes Minnie Mouse

Shem

I guess I've never felt that way - in my experience, typically when females participate in "grab-ass" it's just a mild form of playful flattery/flirtation. I've never felt offended by it.
If it's between friends and everyone knows where to draw the line, _and_ it's not in any kind of work setting, that's different. I had a good friend that I did this to and vice versa, but he was gay and we both knew it was a game. It also kept the other girls off of him because they thought he and I had something going, though it confused them since I was married when Dougal and I were play-flirting. :lol:

I can understand why it might be different for women - men are physically imposing and it could feel threatening.
This is particularly the case if the man is in a position of authority like the boss or something.

It's totally different when it's unwelcome.

People have no grasp of the concept of "personal space" any more. Not everyone is a touchy-feely perv.

I agree on both counts. One guy grabbed my tushy because he was a perv, and I wanted to vomit. I didn't seek that kind of touch, nor did I want it. He didn't respect me or my space, and took advantage of an innocent hug to cop a feel. I made sure to let all the girls in our group know to not get anywhere near him.

@Tommycat--I would hope co-workers weren't working in just towels. Well, maybe if they were Chippendales men or Orlando Bloom or Shia LeBoeuf or something, but still....

I just couldnt resist when i saw the thread... Had to see whats this all about :xp: And of course throw in my unwanted opinion: I would definetely feel confused and not all that comfortable if a female (not to say another male... ) i didnt know VERY well grapped my ass. Then again, i dont think id mind a complete stranger grapping my arse, like while passing me on the street, exept if she grapped the cheeck and hung on :xp: Also if some girl i knew fairly well just grapped my ass (i know they wouldnt do it :p ) i would propably just laugh at it hard. Or say something flirty. Which i suck at. Because i always start to speak in short sentences. I mean after saying something embarassing. Or otherwise odd. And begin to explain the stuff. i just said. I mean. :xp:

How about NOT. If someone ever slaps me on the butt (besides hubby), they're going to get an elbow in whatever part of the body I can reach.

*Is convinced Point Man likes it rough--VERY VERY rough, which doesn't surpriseme coming from she who likes whips :naughty:*

Then I'll maybe apologize profusely for my clumsiness while they try to catch their breath or stop their nosebleed.

Fiesty one, ain'tcha? If a little shy at first. While I'm interested in sparring, most of my exp is grappling and wrestling as opposed to striking...if point man came in and saw us tangled up, he might get the wrong idea. :dev11:

Besides, my most recent ex was a redhead, and she liked to bite. You'll understand if *I* am the one on the defensive, o redhead?

TMI!!!! :xp:

Not for the animals, that's called fair warning. :xp:

yeehaw?

No.....it's:

jackass.jpg

HEEEHAAAAW!

I guess I've never felt that way - in my experience, typically when females participate in "grab-ass" it's just a mild form of playful flattery/flirtation. I've never felt offended by it.

Live in a trailer park sometime. Any time an even remotely attractive woman comes around, the women of the neighborhood get jealous. Oh, and uhh, wear a cup soon thereafter.

I can understand why it might be different for women - men are physically imposing and it could feel threatening.

:rolleyes: Not if she's an amazon.

It's totally different when it's unwelcome.

People have no grasp of the concept of "personal space" any more. Not everyone is a touchy-feely perv.

Actually, this is correct. The worst problem I have, though is people getting their face too close when they have bad breath or something like that. I make a big gesture deal about it, just anything short of yelling "get the **** outta may face" at them.

And it is especially annoying when you're in a crowded elevator. People breathing on you, you're not sure what the hell that is grazing your leg or possibly hindquarters (DAMN?! Wassup with that?!), pick-pocketers (nuff said), those just grody people who hardly ever shower, people filthy from construction--oh wait that's me on occasion :p, and just plain f*gly people.

Oh yeah, and people who don't cover their mouth or those who try to shake hands after they "had it somewhere"... face or otherwise. :swear:

Archived