Home

Mando armour

Delta 62

:ninja1: It might be impossible but can someone try to skin(or create) this armour for K1 or K2 (i dont mind)

Mandalore_the_Bastard_by_AdamWithers.jpg

it would be much apreciated if anyone tried thank you

How about armor that has the same color scheme? I don't have the modeling skills to replicate this, but I might be able pull off a reinterpretation of it. I've got a reskin in progress that doesn't suit my original goal, but it might make a starting point for this. Heck, I need the practice and some motivation to actually finish something, so I'll give it a go. :)

Larr_Dha: cool and thats fine

would it be possible for you to add some of the detail (like the shoulder pads or the shield on his chest?). And will it be something like mando assault armour or the cassus fett style heavy armour? just wondering

Darth out!

I can certainly try, might take me a while to figure out - I'll have to hit the tutorials for the one sided effects. Should be possible get a little of the shoulder pad effect, but it won't be as three-dimensional as the drawing. I'm pretty experienced with Photoshop, but new at modding. ;)

Actually, the reskin I have in progress is using Cassus Fett's armor, because it had some neat details that I could keep. Warning: It probably won't be quick. I make no promises on a helm, but I'll see what might be available.

thanks laar_dha and i dont mind about the helmet.

p.s. i dont mind how long it'll take and do you know what game it'll be for?

Darth out!

I believe the Cassus Fett armor is in both games, so you should be able to use it in either. I will double check on that to make sure. Do you have a preference? Also, I forgot to ask if you had any particular stats in mind for this armor, or any special bonuses? I'm inclined not to go too over the top on bonuses, but if you want over the top, I can do that, too.

Eeerm. i dont mind which game to be honest just wichevers easiest.

stats:

defense bonus:11

no force restriction (if possible)

25% bonus' against pierce and slash.

bonus feats improved flurry, critical and power please.

I checked and the Cassus Fett armor is indeed in both games. This means you'll be able to use it in both. :thmbup1: on the stats - got it.

Well, I'm making faster progress than anticipated. I've got the armor in the game successfully, got the stats you wanted, removed the force powers restriction, and I've started on the reskin. I also adjusted the feats required to use it from heavy armor to light armor as I assume from the lack of force power restriction that you want Jedi to be able to wear it. Let me know if that suits you or if you want something different. Oh, I also added a little bonus if you upgrade the armor:gift:

I need to know if you have anything special for the description and if you want me to place it in-game (back to the tutorials for this one, but that's okay, it's something I want to learn anyway) or if you just want to use a cheat to get it. Have to say I'm having great fun with this.:woo:

To place it in Kotor, all you have to do is place it on somebody's dead body. :D

In KTool go to Rims ---> modules ---> then whatever module you want... though I recommend puting it in dantooine or the Unknown World, where most mandalorians are...

as for K2, you could do the same... but if you wanted it to be random loot, then I dunno what to do there. :xp:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Delta 62. I've got some shots for you to look at. There are a couple of small differences between them. The right doesn't have the circular design at the knees. The left is a bit lighter, doesn't have the red on the chest plate, and has a wee bit more gold on the lower leg. Tell me what you like or don't like. Also, I really didn't like my first attempt at something like the large shield, so I 'll give the shield another go and let you take a look to see if you like it. Tell me if you want more gold or red or both. I kept it a bit conservative except for the shoulder emblems.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Picture-26.jpg

Wow, i have to say that i *really* like all three.

Any chance of having them released as a pack?

And what is that sword in the middle screenie?

Thank you.

Release as a pack is certainly possible if Delta 62 doesn't mind. I don't know if he is using this for his own mod or not.

The sword is from Brotherhood of Shadows. It's Akirakon Sin's sword. Cool, isn't it? And it goes so well with the armor, I just had to equip it. :D

Archived