Home

Mandalore's Armor model for Male Characters.

Trench

Before you ask, I'm not asking for a Mandalore disguise property attacked to some armor.

I'm hoping for someone to remove Canderous' head from the body model (or something like that) and make it available as a wearable armor in game (TSL of course). It could take up the male slot in the dancer outfit row or something.

Could you make it so that it doesn't restrict restrict Force Powers as well? And don't worry about the stats, I can edit them myself.:D

Please and thanks. :thmbup1:.

Sorry, but that's not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a mod that allows the PC and other male characters to wear Mandalore's armor without the helmet (with their actual head showing). I saw it in a screenshot once, but I haven't been able to find anything like it. And since I don't know if something like this exists, I'm asking for someone to make it (as opposed to posting it in the PCGM request thread).

Uh, no it wouldn't.

Yes it would since I've done that long time ago. Alas it passed away with pcgm. Mands got unused body model where there is no helmet and his bearded Canderous-self would be, if the game wasn't so badly cut.

Anywho, you could search through the assets, find P_MandaloreBD model (it uses default Mandalore texture), assign it to dancer's outfit model in male collumns of appearance.2da, make uti and icon.

Play, presto.

Archived