Home

A puppet for T3-M4

jedi7000nathan

@DC: have a side quest where you reprogram a damaged HK-50 mayhaps?

@Thread: I like that idea, though it seems kinda pointless to use that droid since it's a beaten up old droid to begin with and I can't see it being all that powerfully either in lock breaking or in combat..... :shrug: maybe it's just me. I like the idea of a t3-m4 puppet, but not that particular puppet.

In prolauge of the game we introduced to 3C-FD who gets damage beyond repair by an HK-50 droid now heres the idea to start a quest when you return to the peragus hanger to make get parts from mining droid to repair 3C-FD who becomes t3's puppet fo the rest of the game

I think it would be funnier if he became Atton's puppet, so you couldn't repair him until you had Atton in the party. And the only reason I say that is because he absolutely loathes droids... so having one follow him around would indeed be interesting, would you say? :raise: Hahah... but I would do this if my puppet scripts didn't fail epically all the time xD

{Snip} Removed comments directed to a deleted spammy mod impersonation post. -RH

Here's what I think:

3C-FD would work as a nice puppet to T3-m4, I think anyways. He pretty much talks in beeps and whistles, so I think he could fit in flawlessly to most, if not all dialogs. Heck, 3c-Fd dialogs exist in the rims already too--the problem being that they're for cheat/testing purposes.

Plus, not that it matters, but you then could have a Astromech droid following you around up until you find T3 at the Telos academy (this is assuming he'd be a party member replacing t3 until you find him again.)

Your call though.

I think it would be funnier if he became Atton's puppet, so you couldn't repair him until you had Atton in the party. And the only reason I say that is because he absolutely loathes droids... so having one follow him around would indeed be interesting, would you say? :raise: Hahah... but I would do this if my puppet scripts didn't fail epically all the time xD

Or giving an HK droid to Mira or HK-47. Just imagine HK's irritation at the inefficiency of the new droid. Or Mira's annoyance at having two killing machines. lol

Archived