Home

Revan's Flowing Cape and Belt 1.1

Sithspecter

Camera issues are fixed! Thanks to Foxhounder, who accomplished this task.

Right now, for the 1.1 version, it only works with the masked model. I've included a disguise for anyone that doesn't have one already.

KotOR Files Download

DO NOT INSTALL ANY OTHER MODS THAT ALTER THE N_Darthrevan.mdl/N_Darthrevan.mdx FILES! THEY WILL OVERWRITE THIS ONE!

Videos by Mr. Shadow.

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Awesome. Hadn't even tried the first, but now that I know there is an improved version I guess I don't need the other one except for archiving. :p

I was amazed you took on such a project. Your level of dedication and follow through to success is truly amazing. TBH, I'm trying whacky things using gmax and with trying to make whacky hairdoos for characters in my off time. For right now it's on hold for other projects (both modding, other computer stuff, and of course projects IRL! :D). Having so much going on it's a wonder there's any time at all.

I give you, for what it's worth, ultimate praises for your work. This is one of those comparatively small subtle things that when it's done it makes all the difference. I only wish more game companies paid as much attention (and pride) to the individual quirks in their products. Undoubtedly you have made the hall of fame for KOTOR modding.

Archived