Home

Star Wars Pod Racing

Ghost

Probably one of my few favorite racing games of the old days. Anyone ever play it. It may seem cheesy because of the graphics, but I think it is pretty good and original. The locations were good, and the graphics at its time would have been killer. Wish there was an addon to it for improved graphics, new stuff, everything. Then again, might as well do a whole 'nother game

The graphics weren't quite 'killer' for its time, but it definitely was a great game and is probably the most underrated Star Wars game around. Unfortunate that it won't ever get the sales or the popularity for a sequel (not everyone thinks racing when they think Star Wars).

But yes, I loved the visceral speed and the racing locations, it was a thrilling game alright.

I loved that game, and the sequel on the ps2 aswell though not to the same extent. i was ****-hot with neva kee, but i also liked sebulba and that thin weasel guy with the yellow podracer, the name escapes me. also, the concept art images of all the different planets have stayed with me for a long time. they seem romantic and exotic to me. to wit:

Baroonda.JPG

Oovo_IV.JPG

Ando_Prime.JPG

AquilarisCourse.jpg

Mon_Gazza.JPG

Ord_Ibanna.JPG

Archived