Home

Mass Effect 2 Squadmates

Tysyacha

Which ME2 squadmates are your faves (and/or romances)?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which ME2 squadmates are your faves (and/or romances)?

• Jacob Taylor
    • Miranda Lawson
    • Mordin Solus
    • Garrus Vakarian
    • Jack/Subject Zero
    • Tali'Zorah vas Neema, formerly nar Rayya
    • Thane Krios
    • Grunt
    • Samara
    • Morinth
    • Legion
    • Zaeed Massani

So far, I'm disappointed that there's no Samara romance for a female Shepard. After all, asari can mate with any species and gender, so what the hey? I wish I could switch outfits with her, though, for my Garrus tryst. ;)

To be fair, there's no Samara romance for male Shepard either, which is a shame, but I'd stick with Tali even if there was one. If we were going strictly by looks, maybe, but determination to kill one's own daughter is a bit of a turnoff for me.

Garrus: <3 <3 <3 *TACKLE* *CENSORED* <3 <3 <3

My .02. *plink plink* :)

Did I mention that I was disappointed in the lack of a Garrus romance for male Shepard?

No, you didn't, although the pairing would be VERY intriguing to watch and play...:)

By the way, I need a little help. I have ALL 9 regular members of my team recruited (Jacob, Miranda, Garrus, Mordin, Grunt, Jack, Thane, Samara and Tali). How come I can't trigger the conversation with the Illusive Man to get things rolling in the comm room? Like, "I've got my team, now give us the dang solution to the Omega 4 Relay!!!"

How many loyalty missions do you have to do BEFORE it triggers? 2? 3?

No, you didn't, although the pairing would be VERY intriguing to watch and play...:)

By the way, I need a little help. I have ALL 9 regular members of my team recruited (Jacob, Miranda, Garrus, Mordin, Grunt, Jack, Thane, Samara and Tali). How come I can't trigger the conversation with the Illusive Man to get things rolling in the comm room? Like, "I've got my team, now give us the dang solution to the Omega 4 Relay!!!"

How many loyalty missions do you have to do BEFORE it triggers? 2? 3?

Loyalty missions don't make a difference in that situation. What you need to do, is finish recruiting the second bunch of squadmates, then the coordinates to acquire a Reaper IFF will appear. If you've got Zaeed downloaded, maybe you need him as well. Otherwise, I think that might be a bug. I strongly recommend doing this absolutely last, for reasons I can't say without spoilers.

..If we were going strictly by looks, maybe, but determination to kill one's own daughter is a bit of a turnoff for me.

Of course it isn't a pleasant thing but Morinth wasn't a girl scout selling cookies!! She was preying on the innocent and talented(like Nef), feeding them with drugs and wasting them - and had done it many times. Samara was responsible for bringing such a monstrosity into the universe, and as Justicar it became her responsibility to remove her from it.

I know she's just a bunch of pixels, but there is something very noble about her character that many find very appealing.

Did I mention that I was disappointed in the lack of a Garrus romance for male Shepard?

Buggery in the battery room eh?? :thmbup1:

mtfbwya

To be fair, there's no Samara romance for male Shepard either, which is a shame, but I'd stick with Tali even if there was one. If we were going strictly by looks, maybe, but determination to kill one's own daughter is a bit of a turnoff for me.

You can get close to Samara, but she politely puts you off, by saying she might need to kill you when this mission is over :lol:

Shouldn't have been so renegade x-D

Still, who knows what they'll come up with for ME 3, they've added in a Garrus/Tali romance. Since there was a large fan base for that. :p

Maybe they'll add in a female Turian in ME 3, so you can test this reach/ flexable talk, see if its true as male Sheppard x-D

Am I the only one that liked Grunt? I mean a bloodthirsty Krogan...what else could be more fun?

The Krogans remind me too much of Dexter Jettster from EpII, so I'm not that fond of them.. plus theyre boneheads. Still, if you have a mission where you need some muscle, Grunt can be handy. (I killed Wrex in ME1 so havent seen him in years)

mtfbwya

Am I the only one that liked Grunt? I mean a bloodthirsty Krogan...what else could be more fun?

(I killed Wrex in ME1 so havent seen him in years)

Kind of ironic that Wrex seemed to be the only old contact from the first game who was unconditionally happy to see you in ME2, if you didn't kill him in the first. :)

I generally like Krogan. Maybe not the best people to hold deep conversations with, but they're often kind of funny in a way. And very handy in a fight with their health regeneration and headbutting. :)

Archived