Home

I need my fix man.....

ChAiNz.2da

And aliens? Cause I wouldn't call luuving an alien a normal match :p

Isabel Shepard only has eyes for Dr Chakwas, though she did spend an evening with her assistant Kelly. There are no aliens on Caprica, so Sister Clarice is safe in that respect ;)

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
untamedlust.jpg

mtfbwya

Then you would have enjoyed having my seat on the plane yesterday: I was seating between two Rubenesque women (even ultra-Rubenesque)...I was so squeezed in (damn middle seat) I couldn't even reach my "special" coffee or even read my book...:(

What was so special about it?

lolz... well spotted Pavlos... I was wondering about that when I read that post too!!

Some airlines do have plus sized seats nowadays to accommodate for larger folks, though they cost more :(

In any event, not a pleasant situation for D333. Hopefully it was a short flight!

mtfbwya

It's coffee with whipped cream and liquor of your choice: it's one of the last airlines to treat its economy class customers like real people (there's only one class any when you flight to/from the high arctic anyway)... When I'm lucky I get the jump seat but not this time.

It's coffee with whipped cream and liquor of your choice: it's one of the last airlines to treat its economy class customers like real people (there's only one class any when you flight to/from the high arctic anyway)... When I'm lucky I get the jump seat but not this time.

I KNEW it. :p No such thing as special coffee if it isn't spiked. ;)

Archived