Home

New Star Wars Animated Comedy Series Announced

Astrotoy7

Yo momma's so stupid, she thought Jar Jar came with pickles pickles! :carms:

:rofl:

Probably to go on that Little Ceaser's Pizza! Pizza!

adamqd and Alexrd--my dears, it's OK if someone likes or doesn't like TCW. In fact, I expect strong feelings about that animated series on both sides. Just be gentle with each other, OK?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree with adam, if this turns out to be some kiddy kiddy comedy I am going to laugh and never watch another Star Wars Movie or Show again. TCW actually wasn't too bad, but it isn't the best. Recently their new episode seriously mirrors King Kong and Godzilla, I bet they have run out of ideas.

I don't understand this POV at all. If you're not interested, don't watch it, but what does that have to do at all with the rest of the SW movies and shows that you do enjoy?

Let's face it - Star Wars has always done well by targeting kids. It's riveted 3 generations now. The OT was aimed at kids, the PT was aimed at kids (much to the chagrin of many OT "purists"), and TCW is aimed at kids (although it's probably the most "adult" of all three).

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that this series isn't the so called "Squishies". They mentioned it was for all audiences, not aimed at pre-school kids.

The fact that it's for all audiences makes me believe even more that it's Squishies. A Robot Chicken type show would definitely not qualify for "all ages". A Squishies type show with occasional adult humor (Spongebob, for example) would qualify. I'm about 90% sure that this is the same show.

Don't understand the POV? What's so hard to understand, there isn't star wars being made that I enjoy anymore (EU excluded) so I'm obviously upset. What I don't understand is this "don't like it? Leave" mentality, you don't get many casual star wars fans, people tend to really love it or not know anything about it. I think this new cartoon network leaf Lucas has turned over caused as much discusion as the prequel trilogy among fans. Unfortuanatley, "don't like it? Leave" just don't cut it for me. So I guess what I'm saying is, hurry up George and get the live action show on the air, and make some damn original trilogy merchandise, lol, if i see another animated ahsoka plush toy i'm gonna start crying hehe :)

Don't understand the POV? What's so hard to understand, there isn't star wars being made that I enjoy anymore (EU excluded) so I'm obviously upset.

I can understand that - just not severing SW completely. There's obviously some SW you like - that shouldn't change b/c there's other SW you don't like.

Sorry bud, I didn't mean to imply that my whole post was directed at you :) my main greivances are about things such as the rebellion comic and certain novels being cancelled, retconned or rendered non canon by tcw. Again another argument for the ages "well just because it's not canon anymore, doesn't mean you can't enjoy it" don't work for me, I've always followed canon and enjoyed the EU immensley, I'm just butt hurt that something I think is bad, is getting all the love from the GL

Archived