Home

Tali'Zorah Nar Rayya

Salzella

perhaps one for the experienced modellers/skinners or big ME 2 geeks but... i would love it if Juhani was replaced BY tali in KOTOR I. the voice is similiar (the personality regrettably not so much) and i think there are a few models that coud be meshed together, notably the female tusken helmet. if needs be i could do the skin myself... but i'm out of practise :p

but yah any interest would be appreciated :)

oh and i can get some images if needs be. i've a particularly good one on my wallpaper atm... ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm glad you liked my wallpaper! (Top one inside the spoiler, the second one actually is also mine, but I don't really care about that one). I saw my Photobucket stats and I felt like doing some snooping...

I am using a TexMod from social.bioware.com to make Tali look cooler in those two pictures.

Just wondering: Where'd you find the wallpaper? It seems that this picture is making its way around the internet... I only ever posted it on one thread over at overclock.net...

Edit: Yes I am weird.

Mod note: This is a reminder that the discussion of porting is illegal, as well as being against forum rules, as such no more discussion of porting thanks. -- j7

Oh, sorry. I thought it was legal if you owned both games but BioWare must use different EULA terms than Valve, which is the company that makes most of the games that I know how to mod...

KotOR 1 = made by Bioware

KotOR 2: TSL = Made by Obsidian Ent.

Diff companies... -RH

• 1 month later...
You guys know you could just edit the base Iridorian Merc suit. I always though it looked extremely similar. :p

I actually think a capeless Revan, or one of the sith apprentices you face would work well for this mod. Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, if someone were to edit the sith apprentice model, all they would have to change would be the mask inside the hood.

And if you're really set on making the model accurate, you could probably use the Replacer tool to edit her hands, so she only has 3 fingers.

hmmm, you might be right. that could work. in fact i might give the skin a go, and see if someone else can do the model.

edit: incidentally, this was the post (work by svosh) that i originally had in mind as a body/head combo, with an edited mask obviously, and a new skin:

Update:

I went back to my old Juhani sanctuary threads wanted to update both skin and the model for something fresh.

So I borrowed the head of the N_Tusken_F model since I always liked that hood mask combo. Built a new neck wrap to fit.

Since the old dark Jedi head and neck bones trimesh would cast the wrong shadow I also swapped those bones, adding to the complexity of this little mod.

Juhani's Stalker gear

here in max http://svoshsphotos.fotopic.net/p54273781.html

here in game. http://svoshsphotos.fotopic.net/p54273779.html

This is still in progress so I may make more changes to it before it's finished.

I welded select verts on the arms, hood, and neck wrap so there are no hard edges showing on those areas in game. So far no texture stitching so thats a good thing ;) This was complied in MdlOps 0.5

svösh

unfortunately svosh hasn't been on since january according to his profile so i suspect PM's for getting the source for that would be a lost cause. if anyone can get in touch i would be very grateful :p

failing that of course we can use the dark jedi model as described above.

Archived