Home

Juhani :: Improved Appearance

Kyr'am Galaar

Hello, all! I'm mainly starting this for feedback. I am trying to make Juhani look better. Here is what I have for her head:

juhanifreckles.th.jpg

As you can see, she now has some hair, her skin has been smooth'd out, her stripes are gone, and she has freckles! Oh, and her hair is now black.

Check my WIP album for more pictures

I think that's everything. I welcome feedback, and suggestions.

Thanks!

~KG~

I agree with Zhaboka. Hair grows from beneath the skin in single hairs. It seems you've given her a crew cut, so the fade on the side seems fine (although a profile screenshot of her would be good to see too), but the scalp shouldn't fade like that. The gradient is a great starting point, now you just need to merge the skin and hair with small bits of hair coming out of the scalp itself.

Also, I think some more definition in her facial structure would make this really pop. Other than around the eyes, the shadows are deep enough.

Does all that make sense?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry for not updating for a while... I have made some serious progress with this mod, I couldn't get the ponytail on her head to lower in-game, but that's minor. I've been working on her clothing as well, and given her some armours that should be useful to her. Be aware that they will be restricted to Juhani. I haven't taken any screens yet... But look for a release soon!

~KG~

Archived