Home

I'm not sure if one of the sleheyron projects was being done by Quannon but I'm hearing yes they are working on it and no they aren't (Quannon's Sleheyron was the one with brand spanking new areas).

I'm also doing a sleheyron project but it really has nothing to do with KOTOR or TSL, its for my project Shadows of the Empire.

as of know i understand there has been 2 sleheyron restoration projects sithspecter and disbeleiver and im pretty sure there not active, does anybody know if there are any projects on sleheyron active latley or if theres anybody working on one?

disbeliever's sleheyron is still kind of alive. I'm supposed to be populating the module right now, but the new area models are too much for my dinky computer. Slowly, but surely.

I'm not sure if one of the sleheyron projects was being done by Quannon but I'm hearing yes they are working on it and no they aren't (Quannon's Sleheyron was the one with brand spanking new areas).

I'm also doing a sleheyron project but it really has nothing to do with KOTOR or TSL, its for my project Shadows of the Empire.

Quanon does not have any restoration, it was mine all along. He was on board to help at the start, and then jumped off. I love how any mention of his name puts blinders on to anyone else doing work on a project.

My project is still alive. I am working on getting the first level, a demo released.

• 1 month later...

hey i am simply wondering if anybody has this module or knows a download link to it, the mod/module is sithspecters first sleheyron module NOT THE DEMO im talking about the run around test he put up for download i will post a link to the thread so u know what i am talking about KEEEP IM MIND the filefront link is dead

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=186374

plese help if you can

• 1 month later...

this is a request about sleheyrons existing files. for all of you out there who think these are unable to be restored thats not true i have proof. here are the names of them and a link to sithspecters thread about the existing modules he has pictures!

link here! http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=186244&page=10

crossgob.mdl-circle with four exits

hall01gob.mdl-hallway in crossgob

hall02gob.mdl-same

hall03gob.mdl-same

hall04gob.mdl-same

m31aa_00a.mdl-gladiator arena with a flat fighting surfact

m31ab_00a.mdl-gladiator arena with various walls in different positions, kinda like a maze, but easier

m31ad_00a.mdl-gladiator arena with large spiral ramps on different levels of platforms

i think a talented modder with the right skill could piece these all together. all im asking is the modules and a warp code to download. i think this would be a good mod because there has been talk about these files but no one besides sithspecter has actualy restored them and sith specter never added them to his project or released them.maybe a talented modder can think about this!!!

plese tell me what you think :indif:

this is a request about sleheyrons existing files. for all of you out there who think these are unable to be restored thats not true i have proof. here are the names of them and a link to sithspecters thread about the existing modules he has pictures!

link here! http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=186244&page=10

crossgob.mdl-circle with four exits

hall01gob.mdl-hallway in crossgob

hall02gob.mdl-same

hall03gob.mdl-same

hall04gob.mdl-same

m31aa_00a.mdl-gladiator arena with a flat fighting surfact

m31ab_00a.mdl-gladiator arena with various walls in different positions, kinda like a maze, but easier

m31ad_00a.mdl-gladiator arena with large spiral ramps on different levels of platforms

i think a talented modder with the right skill could piece these all together. all im asking is the modules and a warp code to download. i think this would be a good mod because there has been talk about these files but no one besides sithspecter has actualy restored them and sith specter never added them to his project or released them.maybe a talented modder can think about this!!!

plese tell me what you think :indif:

The hallways are just 4 connecting halls. Not really much use, the arena's I shall restore, but the halls may be more work than they are worth.

birthdaycake13, you have continually posted multiple threads on the subject of Sleheyron, please keep all your questions contained to this one thread. Continually posting about a modification won't make it more liable to be made. So please don't have multiple thread which distract from other peoples questions in the Holowan and Request forums. -- j7

Archived