Home

the wierdest screenshot

birthdaycake13

Well I guess it's kind of it's true size, I alway thought looking at the Ebon Hawk: "How can it be 11 people living in that little thing? (for K2)" Imagine Hanrrar or zaalbar inside the outside Ebon Hawk xD

But besides I think it's dantooine, if you look at the sky box, it's dantooine's sky box.

Well I guess it's kind of it's true size, I alway thought looking at the Ebon Hawk: "How can it be 11 people living in that little thing? (for K2)" Imagine Hanrrar or zaalbar inside the outside Ebon Hawk xD

But besides I think it's dantooine, if you look at the sky box, it's dantooine's sky box.

Hmm, maybe they had the Hawk a lot larger, and shrunk the model for some reason. While you can easily fit under the hawk to get to the ramp, the scale of the Hawk in the pic makes it look like even Zaalbar or Hanharr could easily fit without ducking. And maybe that is why the the landing area on Dantooine is so big - the Hawk was scaled to fit it, then scaled down for some reason. The current size of the model makes it look like you could have two, or maybe three fit, though not easily. I don't know if the entrance to the main Enclave is towards the front of the Hawk, or behind it.

Archived