Home

Duke Nukem

RC-3556

Lookin' around LF and I was shocked there was no thread on Duke Nukem. So, what with Forever coming out in May I thought I would start up this little thread. Hail to the king baby!

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

^ At least there's one clever person here that can watch a 2 and a half minute video.

Hey man, they can put a date on there ALL they want...but until it's actually on store shelves, I don't believe a word of it. They've screwed it up far too many times for me to have faith.

Hey man, they can put a date on there ALL they want...but until it's actually on store shelves, I don't believe a word of it. They've screwed it up far too many times for me to have faith.

The game is coming out. It is up for pre-order already. Why don't you do a bit of research and find out for yourself!

Only thing to worry about is if the best stuff is in the trailer (kind of like w/movies). It looks pretty sweet. Won't waste time agonizing over whether this is some kind of stupid tease or not, but if it comes out as planned......it'll be the 2nd game (after ME2) that I picked up close to it's release date.

• 1 month later...

Archived