Home

KotOR III

Snard

This thread is for the new mod Me and iamyourdad are working on. We currently need more team members. These are the jobs available:

Modelling: 2-4 spots available

Skinning:Darth Snard(me), 2-3 spots available

Voice Actors:Darth Snard(me),Zhaboka, 2-5 spots available

Writers:iamyourdad, Darth Snard(me),1-2 spots available(these are just for the writers of the main storyline and sidequests, you can still request things for us to put into the mod at our group discussions.)

(POSSIBLY) Model and Module creator/editor:1-2 possibly 3 if needed.

And maybe more that i cant think of at the moment.

Please, if you apply, you need to know how to do your job. Above average, i might add.

Also, Trex and logan23, we are not trying to upstage you:) i am still gooing to download RoR when its done( ive already played TJM)

Interesting. Well, I can voice act once you get there and I'm pretty good at dialogue proofreading/refining, but I'm useless otherwise. Good luck!

Lol, how did i know you were going to be the first one for voice acting?:)

Ok thanks man. Ill put you on the list.

I give this a month before it dies.. No offence, but you guys do NOT know what you are getting into.

Im afraid of that. But thats why im trying to get people who are good at what they do wont slack off. And also, no offense taken. I was expecting people to say things like that.

Im afraid of that. But thats why im trying to get people who are good at what they do wont slack off. And also, no offense taken. I was expecting people to say things like that.

Teams don't really work either. They start strong, but never last. I learned that from experience too. Its rare to find many people who will stay committed to the team's projects.

Teams don't really work either. They start strong, but never last. I learned that from experience too. Its rare to find many people who will stay committed to the team's projects.

Sadly, that is true. But were going to try. Not every team is the same.

QFT ^

TSLRCM and ROR are large-scale mods that are doing well because there are only 2-3 people contributing almost EVERYTHING to the mod.

Same thing for Trex's mod. As far as I know, Trex did almost everything.

I'm just saying what I've noticed to be true in this community.

You guys aren't the first to dream up a big ol' TC mod and you won't be the last.

I give this a month before it dies.. No offence, but you guys do NOT know what you are getting into.

Totally agree on that point. Mine died in about 2 weeks, and Lordvader's died in about 3-4 months. Most tc's don't get very far, but If you are going to keep trying I wish you luck. May the Force Be With You.

This mod, as of now, is on HOLD. No, it is not dead, but it will not be created for a while until our team gets more modding experience(since we will only be using about 2-4 people)thanks for the feedback. :)

Moderators please close this thread.thanks:)

at least someone is still willing to put themselves to test, and is willing to even work on it. I wish you all the best ;)

lol thanks but i already said this was on hold. i am however almost done with two robe mods and will be voicing a certain person for fallen guardian(not telling).and yeah i believe canderis is being pretty cruel to us. If we say its not hold, then tthat means its on hold, understand? you have nothing to do with the mod.and also, i dont know why it bothers you so much that people try these but then realize it wont be a quality mod and then stop for a while until they get more experience so they dont release a mod that is complete and utter crap.

lol thanks but i already said this was on hold. i am however almost done with two robe mods and will be voicing a certain person for fallen guardian(not telling).and yeah i believe canderis is being pretty cruel to us. If we say its not hold, then tthat means its on hold, understand? you have nothing to do with the mod.and also, i dont know why it bothers you so much that people try these but then realize it wont be a quality mod and then stop for a while until they get more experience so they dont release a mod that is complete and utter crap.

I believe he is irked by the amount of these that have started and not finished recently. If I recall correctly it was 6. To address the part in red, most people who start these don't put it on hold until they get more experince, the mods just die and are discontiuned.

I understand your whole idea of getting some more experince, but if I may pose a question, Why would post about this mod being made and then immetiatley go straight to saying it's on hold after only 6 hours of this thread being up?

I believe he is irked by the amount of these that have started and not finished recently. If I recall correctly it was 6. To address the part in red, most people who start these don't put it on hold until they get more experince, the mods just die and are discontiuned.

I understand your whole idea of getting some more experince, but if I may pose a question, Why would post about this mod being made and then immetiatley go straight to saying it's on hold after only 6 hours of this thread being up?

Because i was thinking about this and decided it was too much for right now. I am already going to release a robe pack, then onto to bigger things such as merchants, then areas, then planets, etc.

Archived