Home

The Old Republic Opens Up: NDA Lifted

News

Thank the maker.

Now we can tell people that they sky IS NOT falling.

Yes it plays like a single player game. More like KotOR than people were making it out to be.

Those that bought the CE or DDE Get free access to the "VIP Lounge" while those that have the SE have to pay a million credits to get access.

And so on and so forth.

Not like I'm going to be able to use it, however, DO NOT preorder from Best Buy. They F***ed me out of my beta testing code, or as some claim it was already given away. I'm not the only one who has had this problem, either.

Nothing but runaround on the phone. Sure I could go in person and raise hell at customer service, but at the same time I'm on the fence about the hassle as it's ultimately a pointless chase for me not having a new machine built yet. Still a part of me feels like I should just do it anyway because they deserve the Red Foreman size 9.5 boot enema.

If anyone is still considering preordering, avoid best buy like a board of nails on the road if you want in on the SWTOR pre-release.

They better not try to screw me out of trying to pick up my game on Dec 20th, that's all I have to say.

Has anybody else here gotten their deal botched or experienced unpleasant crap with best buy?

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
:swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear:

Archived