Home

Heroes of the Old Republic Lightsaber Mod v1.6

Qui-Don Jorn

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I seem to be having problems with this mod. Every time I try to finish up Nar Shaddaa the game stops working after the mira and atton dialogue after the droid warehouse. I get a black screen that I can pause on but not see anything. If I save the game it lets me play as atton from there and then if I go to the repair shop I can start the dialogue to go to GOTO's ship but then it gives me a black screen again. Is there a fix for this? Thanks. BTW awesome mod. Really great work.

Would it be possible to install this mod on top of USM so that I keep whatever this mod doesn't overwrite in that mod?

Also, I haven't yet played with this mod yet but will probably do so on my next playthrough so,

I was wondering about the added character and if the mod forces you to recruit the ones that are recruitable like Iacen Konn. You say he replaces G0T0. Does that also remove G0T0 from the Ebon Hawk?

What other mods do you have installed? If you have anything that alters 303NAR.mod there could be conflicts..

I probably do have one that does. I have tons of mods on my Kotor 2 game. Ill try to weed through them. Thanks for the help.

Thanks for the help. I fixed it myself. Downloading one of the cut content packs fixed the issue for me. Sometimes it takes a mod to fix a mod. hahaha. One last question though, what mod did you use to make Bao Dur wear jedi robes? I have found a few but either they dont work or they only allow certain robes. Thanks again for the help and the awesome mod.

@Christos: Just a thought, but why not just try HotOR for one playthrough? Then you can go back to USM, no questions asked. This, of course, would require you to uninstall the game and make do a fresh install with TSLRCM and HotOR. When I used to play TSL I never used to pile on mods, just some texture changes and then maybe Coruscsant Jedi Temple and Korriban Expansion, so keep that in mind.

No, HotOR does not force you to recruit Iacen Konn, but he is a super cool character, so - your loss.

And yes, GOTO is removed and returns on his own when Iacen Konn leaves.

If you want to try installing HotOR on top of USM, I wont be responsible. good luck

@Beta197: I dont know what you mean, Bao-Dur doesn't wear Jedi Robes in HotOR, but he will build his own armor.

I currently don't have my computer with TSL installed or I probably would do a fresh install with TSLRCM and HotOR. Maybe by the time I have my PC back, 1.8 will be released and then you plan on releasing 1.7 along with it, right?

Even though I do like USM as a whole, the two things I'd like to keep from that mod under HotOR (which I think I prefer) is the BA-122 Lightsaber you can build and the whole thing how they added all the new items into the spawn drop (which you may have done with your mod as well).

I probably will recruit Iacen Konn, once I get the chance at least, cause I hate G0T0 as well.

It's also good to know that Coruscsant Jedi Temple and Korriban Expansion are compatible.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived