Home

Which side is the best on kotor2 ??

battle111

Well if you've never played as the dark side, and played as the light side over and over again, play as the dark side then! Makes you feel emptier and colder on the inside as you commit evil acts but......you feel a sense of accomplishment at the end of the game.

Plus *SPOILER* the dark side character is more powerful in my opinion.

I personaly just can't stop being light side.Possibly because i'm a more emotional person and i would feel bad if i kill someone inocent or something like that.I know that this is just a game but...as if there is some kind of force that stops me from choosing the dark side.Am i a true jedi?By heart i supose.But that doesn't mean i don't like some dark side features.

What do you meen by grey ?

With grey you start.Meaning you haven't done nothing good or nothing bad.You know that the more good you do the more blue you get and to the top to fashing blue:

http://i45.tinypic.com/5bzrdj.jpg

The more bad you do the more red you get down to dark red:

http://i48.tinypic.com/otgmco.jpg

Grey is the middle.

I remember that it was awesome making Mandalore light side.Ah with those two axes.Ooops sorry.Off-topic.

Grey.

If you are sayng grey then you must be cycling Light Side and Dark Side actions.I never wen't through the game as grey.Do you get a bonus force power in Dantooine when all the jedi have gadhered?

• 10 months later...

I like to play both dark and light side. I always help out when someone's in need. But nobody gets away if (s)he threatens me. That's why I keep Nar Shadaa and Dantoine in place and help the Ithorians but destabilise Onderon and activate the HK-51s in the HK factory in TSLRCM.

Archived