Home

Mod robe model file conflict help

Col_Zechs

I have Ultimate Appearance Mod Installed along with Dak's Armored Robes, Jal Shey-Seizon Sha Reskin, and Movie Style Jedi Master Robes together. I have to remove certain Model files to get Dak's Armored Robes to work and show up correctly in game. I also have to remove certain model files for the Jal Shey-Seizon Sha Reskin. But once I remove them certain robes don't show up correctly anymore I think from the Ultimate Appearance Mod and the Movie Style Jedi Master Robes. Can someone help me get them all working together please? Tell me how to get it set up so it doesn't conflict and what I have to rename?

Pretty sure I talk about this in the ReadMe: since KotOR has a limited number of model slots, you can't have every model from all three mods.

Unfortunately as far as I know you have to choose which ones you like best. Let me know how it goes/if you figure anything out though.

Ehh, there are four robe slots in KotOR 2. The Jedi Robe, the Master Robe, the Jal Shey robe, and the unused Revan robe (I, N, M, and J class robes respectively). You would have to edit the UTI files of the robes and also the texture, model, and icon files to fit in the slot of your choice (meaning you can have four robe models installed at a time). So, it's doable, but its kind of complicated.

If you're interested in doing this, I can help you.

I hate to hijack this thread, but when we're already at robe models, is it possible to change the model in the uti file without having to change the base item type? I tried changing the body variation and saving the new .uti file, but the item appears the same (for instance I tried to change g_i_clas5001's body variation from 5 to 6, and it still looks like body variation 5 even when i save the uti). I've tried to do this in k1 and tsl, no success.

I hate to hijack this thread, but when we're already at robe models, is it possible to change the model in the uti file without having to change the base item type? I tried changing the body variation and saving the new .uti file, but the item appears the same (for instance I tried to change g_i_clas5001's body variation from 5 to 6, and it still looks like body variation 5 even when i save the uti). I've tried to do this in k1 and tsl, no success.

No, the model slot is determined by baseitem and nothing else.

Archived