Home

Your mod as addon for TSLRCM on Moddb?

Hassat Hunter

So, I was planning in the not-so-distant-future to add some modifications as addons to the TSLRCM/M4-78EP page on MODDB. Like an updated Handmaiden 4 Females for example... to allow more people who never make it here (or deadlystream, or kotorfiles) to experience them too.

Since I can't just re-distribute others mods, just my own are in the planning, aside from a few already mentioned they'd be fine with it on DS.

If however you want your mod there too, just mention it here (giving permission), and they will turn up there too.

Hopefully spreading more awesome KOTOR2 mods to receivers otherwise unaware...

• 3 months later...
We tried for 1.6. And honestly I can't be bothered again fixing that mess of a mod.

I'd much rather had HOTOR if Qui-Gon didn't quit on it :(

Also, that's not really getting permission. Can't just host files to my desire.

I enjoyed that mod too...

Perhaps if someone wanted to try and contact Qui-Gon to see if we had permission to make what was left over compatible with the newest versions of TSLRCM. Its sad that two of best saber mods for TSL aren't compatible (HotoR and USM)

I enjoyed that mod too...

Perhaps if someone wanted to try and contact Qui-Gon to see if we had permission to make what was left over compatible with the newest versions of TSLRCM. Its sad that two of best saber mods for TSL aren't compatible (HotoR and USM)

Perhaps Varsity Puppet's "Your Favorite Sabers" mod will satisfy your USM craving then - once it is done.

• 9 months later...

Well, it's a year later (my bad) but it finally got done;

http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-sith-lords-restored-content-mod-tslrcm/addons

Mostly featuring my own (since I didn't get permission from many people), but if you want yours in another prominent spot (currently 6 of moddb, hopefully going 1 with M4's patch and 1.8.3), since more people seem to find moddb than deadlystream, just let me know!

EDIT: Note, since they need to be authorised by moddb staff, some recent additions may not yet show.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived