Home

Noobie Companion Skinning

Twigz

This would be my first post on this forum. Here goes. So I'm slightly new to the idea of modding/skinning KotOR, but, given my previous knowledge of Paint.net and an added texturing tutorial by sir PrtyLizardJedi, I decided to skin some things in the game to add a bit more life to it.

In particular, I thought I would make HK-47 look more menacing, and Jolee a bit more.....sassy and aggressive. xD> There is also a slightly different Zaalbar model I have been unable to screenshot, but there are only slight changes made to him, as well.

Joleeskin_zps5cc8a7b5.png

hkcustomskin_zpsea61580c.png

Here is the download link if you're interested in acquiring the .tga's:Download Link

If anyone doesn't know how to skin simple things like this already, I strongly recommend going to this tutorial: Here

Thanks man! HK was pretty simple since I have a decent know-how regarding PAINT.net. If anyone would like to know how I made that texture, I at first modified his armor to look red/black, and afterwards decided to have some fun with layering a sort of volcanic texture over it.

Archived