Home

Dustil Restoration

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

At last it is done.

TSLRCM Compatible: Yes.

ReadMe

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

» Dustil Restoration ReadMe

NAME: Dustil Restoration

TYPE: Restored Content

VERSION: 1.0

SIZE - Unzipped: 434 Megabytes, Zipped: 337 Megabytes

DATE RELEASED: September 30, 2013

» DESCRIPTION

In KotOR 2, you would originally stumble upon the body of a Jedi named Nebelish while investigating the tomb of an ancient Sith Lord on Korriban. However, this "Nebelish" actually looked a lot like Dustil Onasi. Turns out, Obsidian originally planned to have Dustil in the tomb but they ended up cutting the content. Now when TSLRCM came along they never restored this because Jason Mardsen, Dustil's voice actor, never recorded any lines for the part. Now I thought it a shame that Dustil couldn't have been restored, so I set about restoring him. And, thanks to some voice overs done by Zhaboka, I have finished my task.

So essentially, this mod restores Dustil to KotOR II.

» INSTALLATION

An installation which involved the TSL Patcher has been made ready for your use. It is the simplest and easiest way to carry out installation.

If you wish, for whatever reason, to not use the TSL Patcher it will require you to manually copy and paste files from the Alternate, Added Installations folder into specific folders within the game's directory.

Note: I am not responsible for any incompatibility issues that may arise from the use of this mod in conjunction with other mods. (Though I'll help you try and sort them out, if you tell me about them.)

» TSL PATCHER INSTALLATION

1) Double click Dustil Restoration v1.0 Installer.exe found in the main directory of the Dustil Restoration folder.

2) Choose which version of the mod you would like to install.

3) Click the button labeled Install Mod.

4) Click yes to the box that'll pop up... if you wish to proceed with installation.

5) Watch as all the little file names and progress reports scroll by and wait until the installer is complete.

NOTE: If you use TSLRCM this mod MUST be installed AFTER TSLRCM.

NOTE 2: If you are using the Added Content Installation, but you do not use TSLRCM then you must do some manual installation. Navigate to the alternate, added installations folder found in the main Dustil Restoration directory. Once there, go into the "Non-TSLRCM Install Addons" folder, and then into the "For Override" folder. Once inside the For Override folder copy the files within there and paste them into the override found within your SWKotOR2 main directory.

NOTE 3: Once this mod has been installed, do not install it again. If you want to install it again, make sure that it has been completely uninstalled before doing so. Installing it onto a game that already has Dustil installed will break certain parts of the mod and most likely break the game as well.

IMPORTANT! If you encounter a warning while running the TSLPatcher saying that 711KOR.mod already exists, DO NOT worry. This just means a little insurance policy I had in place wasn't needed.

IMPORTANT 2! If you encounter warnings about revan.dlg while installing the Added Content Installation it means you do not have TSLRCM 1.8.2 installed. Because I cannot set the installer up to accommodate both TSLRCM and non-TSLRCM users, you will usually only get the warning when trying to install onto a vanilla game. There are two things you can do at this point:

1) If you want to play the game without TSLRCM, you can ignore the warning and, after the installer is finished, go into the Alternate, Added Installations folder. Once there, go into the folder titled "Non-TSLRCM Install Addons." Inside you will find a folder marked "For Override," open that folder up. Copy the files from there and paste them into the Override folder found within your SWKotOR2 main directory.

2) If you want to play the game with TSLRCM, scroll down to the uninstallation instructions of this ReadMe. Once there, follow the directions on how to uninstall this mod. Once the mod is uninstalled, install the newest version of TSLRCM and then install this mod.

» MANUAL INSTALLATION

1) Go into the folder labeled "Alternate, Added Installations", found within your Dustil Restoration folder.

2) Open up the folder titled "Manual Installation".

3) Choose which version of the mod you want to install, and recall if you've installed TSLRCM or not.

FOR THOSE WISHING TO INSTALL THE ADDED CONTENT RESTORATION

1) If you have TSLRCM installed, open the folder titled "TSLRCM Added Content Manual Installation". If you do not have TSLRCM installed, open the folder titled "Non-TSLRCM Added Content Manual Installation".

2) Within those folders you will see subfolders labeled as "For Override", "For Modules" etc. These correspond to a certain file in the SwKotOR2 main directory. For Override corresponds to the override folder, For Modules corresponds to the modules folder and so on.

3) Copy the files from their specific subfolders to their corresponding subfolders within the SWKotOR2 main directory (the default path for the game’s directory on Windows 7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\LucasArts\SWKotOR2).

FOR THOSE WISHING TO INSTALL THE PURE RESTORATION

1) If you have TSLRCM installed open the folder titled "TSLRCM Pure Restoration Manual Installation". If you don't have TSLRCM installed open the folder titled "Non-TSLRCM Pure Restoration Manual Installation".

2) Within those folders you will see subfolders labeled as "For Override", "For Modules" etc. These correspond to a certain file in the SwKotOR2 main directory. For Override corresponds to the override folder, For Modules corresponds to the modules folder and so on.

3) Copy the files from their specific subfolders to their corresponding subfolders within the SWKotOR2 main directory (the default path for the game’s directory on Windows 7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\LucasArts\SWKotOR2).

(I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS MADE WHILE MANUALLY INSTALLING THIS MOD)

» UNINSTALLATION

For Added Content Installation users:

1) Navigate to your SWKotOR2 main directory (the default path on Windows 7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\LucasArts\SWKotOR2).

2) Open up the Override folder.

3) Delete all files beginning with the prefix "dr_" (without the quotes, of course).

4) Go back into the SwKotOR2 main directory, then go into the modules folder.

5) Delete 711KOR.MOD and dr_ebo_cs.MOD (this will cause any mods that alter 711KOR.MOD (TSLRCM comes to mind) to have their changes negated. You will need to reinstall those mods after uninstalling this mod).

If you absolutely have to, it may be possible to not delete 711KOR.MOD. However, this has not been tested so it is unknown if bugs will arise from uninstalling every part of the mod except for the modified 711KOR.MOD.

For Pure Restoration Installation users:

1) Navigate to your SWKotOR2 main directory (the default path on Windows 7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\LucasArts\SWKotOR2).

2) Open up the Override folder.

3) Delete all files beginning with the prefix "dr_" (without the quotes, of course).

4) Go back into the SwKotOR2 main directory, then go into the modules folder.

5) Delete 711KOR.MOD (this will cause any mods that alter 711KOR.MOD, TSLRCM comes to mind, to have their changes negated. You will need to reinstall those mods after uninstalling this mod).

This method of uninstallation does not uninstall the appearance.2da, heads.2da, soundsets.2da or the voice over files that this mod initially installs/modifies. This being because they do not make changes that are noticeable in any way and deleting them would either cause you loads of trouble, or waste my time on describing how to delete them.

» KNOWN BUGS

- Rarely the animated cameras for cutscenes will glitch out and it will remain in the default third person camera view, rather than a custom view. To fix this, load a save from before initiating that dialogue.

» BUG REPORTING

There are 3 ways to report bugs.

1: Post your issues in the Taris Upper City Emporium Release Thread.

2: Post your issues in the Deadly Stream Release Thread.

3: PM your issues to me (Fallen Guardian) at Deadly Stream or Lucas Forums.

TO REPORT THROUGH TARIS UPPER CITY EMPORIUM

1) Go to the Taris Upper City Emporium section of the Knights of the Old Republic branch of LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=645) and either create an account or login to your existing one.

2) Find the thread titled "Dustil Restoration".

3) If the bug has not been reported already, post a VERY DETAILED description of what is occurring in your game. I will report back to you in a week. If I don't, feel free to try the 3rd method of reporting bugs, which is private messaging me.

TO REPORT THROUGH DEADLY STREAM

1) Go to the Mod Releases Section of the Knights of the Old Republic branch of Deadly Stream (http://deadlystream.com/forum/forum/17-mod-releases/) and either create an account or login to your existing one.

2) Find the thread titled "Dustil Restoration".

3) If the bug has not been reported already, post a VERY DETAILED description of what is occurring in your game. I will report back to you in a week. If I don't, feel free to try the 3rd method of reporting bugs, which is private messaging me.

TO REPORT THROUGH PM

1) Go to Deadly Stream (http://deadlystream.com/) or Lucas Forums (http://www.lucasforums.com/) and search for the user Fallen Guardian.

Lucas Forums: http://www.lucasforums.com/member.php?u=167390

Deadly Stream: http://deadlystream.com/forum/user/8932-fallen-guardian/

2) Send me a private message with a VERY DETAILED description of what is occurring in your game. I will likely report back to you within a week. If I don't report back, well, you can wait a bit. If you've waited for a year, get over it. I'm probably never going to reply if I don't reply within a year.

» SPECIAL THANKS

Thanks to Zhaboka for voicing Dustil and bringing him to life. Also thank you to Zhaboka for beta testing.

Thanks to Sith Holocron for beta testing.

Thanks to Paddy Garcia for voicing Nebelish, as well as beta testing and proofreading.

This mod would be in a sorry state without the three of you. Thanks!

To the tool creators of the community

~ Kotor Tool.....................Fred Tetra

~ K-GFF GFF Editor/DLGEditor.....tk102

~ ERF Editor/TSLPatcher..........stoffe

~ KotOR DeNCS Script Decompiler..JdNoa

~ Lipsynch Editor................JdNoa

Also thanks to everyone over at Holowan Labs for helping me whenever I have problems with modding.

» REDISTRIBUTION

This mod may NOT be redistributed in any way without the explicit permission of myself (Fallen Guardian) and the proper credit given to me within the ReadMe.

» LEGAL

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE CORP/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSORS/SPONSORS/OWNERS OF THE AFOREMENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE AFOREMENTIONED COMPANIES/LICENSORS/SPONSORS/OWNERS/THE AUTHORS OF THIS MODIFICATION ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

Screenshots

Show spoiler
2nib33m.jpg

30rmp3b.jpg

20h62k5.jpg

2ziprvr.jpg

1zgqall.jpg

11m3rbb.jpg

2w3ntq8.jpg

ModDB Link: DOWNLOAD

Nexus Files: DOWNLOAD

Deadly Stream Link: DOWNLOAD

so ... if I don't have TSLRCM and don't plan to add it ... I "should" or might install the Modified Restoration plus just the 3 files from the \Alternate, Added Installations\Non-TSLRCM Install Addons\For Override folder ... right, FG?? :wonder:

the other "Pure" install is just to avoid tweaking with 2das??

thx on advance! :thmbup1:

so ... if I don't have TSLRCM and don't plan to add it ... I "should" or might install the Modified Restoration plus just the 3 files from the \Alternate, Added Installations\Non-TSLRCM Install Addons\For Override folder ... right, FG?? :wonder:

the other "Pure" install is just to avoid tweaking with 2das??

thx on advance! :thmbup1:

Yes, if you wanted to install the added content installation, and you want to do so without TSLRCM and via the TSL Patcher, you would have to run the TSL Patcher added content installation and then, once that was done, navigate to \Alternate, Added Installations\Non-TSLRCM Install Addons\For Override and drop the files from there into the override.

However, just to clarify, both the added content and pure restoration installations modify .2DA files. The difference between the two installations lies in their goals.

The added content installation installs a less "pure" restoration of Dustil. I felt that Dustil's storyline within the game was too short and too abrupt. Thus, I set out to add about 20-40 minutes of content for him. This content was designed to introduce and end his part within the game in a more, at least in my opinion, satisfactory way.

Yet I knew that some would rather have Dustil restored only to the point that Obsidian's vision, or at least close to it as I could get, allowed. That is why I made the pure restoration. It is similar to TSLRCM, in that it attempts to restore Dustil to the game with the least amount of non-Obsidian content added as possible, allowing for a more "pure" restoration of Dustil.

To sum it up, the pure installation is as close to Obsidian's left behind vision as possible. While the added content installation, takes liberties and adds non-Obsidian ideas and plots to resolve Dustil's part within the game.

FG,

Your readmes are always very detailed and informative. I think your format/content should serve as a model for other modders.

Thanks. I actually based the layout of my ReadMe off of Silveredge9's BOS:SR ReadMe, so credit should go his way, too.

Yes, if you wanted to install the added content installation, and you want to do so without TSLRCM and via the TSL Patcher, you would have to run the TSL Patcher added content installation and then, once that was done, navigate to \Alternate, Added Installations\Non-TSLRCM Install Addons\For Override and drop the files from there into the override.

However, just to clarify, both the added content and pure restoration installations modify .2DA files. The difference between the two installations lies in their goals.

The added content installation installs a less "pure" restoration of Dustil. I felt that Dustil's storyline within the game was too short and too abrupt. Thus, I set out to add about 20-40 minutes of content for him. This content was designed to introduce and end his part within the game in a more, at least in my opinion, satisfactory way.

Yet I knew that some would rather have Dustil restored only to the point that Obsidian's vision, or at least close to it as I could get, allowed. That is why I made the pure restoration. It is similar to TSLRCM, in that it attempts to restore Dustil to the game with the least amount of non-Obsidian content added as possible, allowing for a more "pure" restoration of Dustil.

To sum it up, the pure installation is as close to Obsidian's left behind vision as possible. While the added content installation, takes liberties and adds non-Obsidian ideas and plots to resolve Dustil's part within the game.

yeah I just found the "hidden" Readme explaining briefly the differences between Pure and Modified Content before reading this reply.

so ... 349 files within tslpatchdata Modified Restoration against 43 files from Pure?? plus Kreia apparently "involved" in the process?? (always loved her cryptic comments, guidance and dark teachings)

I think I'll give a go on Modified then ... :nod: this playthrough at least.

thx again :sonar1

so ... 349 files within tslpatchdata Modified Restoration against 43 files from Pure?? plus Kreia apparently "involved" in the process?? (always loved her cryptic comments, guidance and dark teachings)

Actually there's probably closer to 500 files within the modified, and 150 within the pure. A lot of them are packed within .MOD files though. And yes, Kreia can get involved depending on your actions.

Actually there's probably closer to 500 files within the modified, and 150 within the pure. A lot of them are packed within .MOD files though. And yes, Kreia can get involved depending on your actions.

heh heh. 500 files ... someone HAS been busy ... :p

and good to hear Kreia is mixed in all this ... as always ... now; just finished TSL patcher Modified content install. Only 2 warnings refering revan.dlg ... file skipped. Here's that portion of the installlog:

• Added new field to GFF file 711kor.git...

• Finished updating GFF file "711kor.git" in "Modules\711KOR.MOD"...

• Saving modified file "711kor.git" in archive "711KOR.MOD".

• File "revan.dlg" already exists in archive "711KOR.MOD", modifying existing file...

• Modifying GFF file revan.dlg...

• Warning: Unable to find a field label matching "EntryList\2\Script" in revan.dlg, skipping...

• Added new field to GFF file revan.dlg...

• Warning: Unable to find a field label matching "ReplyList\1\CameraID" in revan.dlg, skipping...

• Finished updating GFF file "revan.dlg" in "Modules\711KOR.MOD"...

• Saving modified file "revan.dlg" in archive "711KOR.MOD".

• File "rev_end.dlg" already exists in archive "711KOR.MOD", modifying existing file...

• Modifying GFF file rev_end.dlg...

after this, I copied Override files from the \Alternate, Added Installations\Non-TSLRCM Install Addons\For Override folder, including the 11 kb revan dlg.

but the tslpatchdata Modified Restoration folder has a 27 kb revan dlg larger file ... so ... is the 11 kb the "proper" file or I do need to edit the 27 kb tslpatchdata file to apply those unapplied changes ... FG??

(in this last case, I'm gonna be bothering u, or better, u just send me the "final" revan dlg to me instead of me trying to decipher changes.ini :lol:)

thanks alot on advance :thmbup1:

and good to hear Kreia is mixed in all this ... as always ... now; just finished TSL patcher Modified content install. Only 2 warnings refering revan.dlg ... file skipped. Here's that portion of the installlog:

Show spoiler
• Added new field to GFF file 711kor.git...

• Finished updating GFF file "711kor.git" in "Modules\711KOR.MOD"...

• Saving modified file "711kor.git" in archive "711KOR.MOD".

• File "revan.dlg" already exists in archive "711KOR.MOD", modifying existing file...

• Modifying GFF file revan.dlg...

• Warning: Unable to find a field label matching "EntryList\2\Script" in revan.dlg, skipping...

• Warning: Unable to find a field label matching "ReplyList\1\CameraID" in revan.dlg, skipping...

• Finished updating GFF file "revan.dlg" in "Modules\711KOR.MOD"...

• Saving modified file "revan.dlg" in archive "711KOR.MOD".

• File "rev_end.dlg" already exists in archive "711KOR.MOD", modifying existing file...

• Modifying GFF file rev_end.dlg...

after this, I copied Override files from the \Alternate, Added Installations\Non-TSLRCM Install Addons\For Override folder, including the 11 kb revan dlg.

but the tslpatchdata Modified Restoration folder has a 27 kb revan dlg larger file ... so ... is the 11 kb the "proper" file or I do need to edit the 27 kb tslpatchdata file to apply those unapplied changes ... FG??

(in this last case, I'm gonna be bothering u, or better, u just send me the "final" revan dlg to me instead of me trying to decipher changes.ini :lol:)

thanks alot on advance :thmbup1:

You did the right thing by putting the one from the Non-TSLRCM Install Addons folder into the override. The one the TSL Patcher installs by default is so much larger because the patcher caters to TSLRCM, and TSLRCM added 2 extra trees to that dialogue file. The one in the Non-TSLRCM Install Addons folder is just that - non-TSLRCM. It's just been modified to reflect a few changes I made to that dialogue.

You did the right thing by putting the one from the Non-TSLRCM Install Addons folder into the override. The one the TSL Patcher installs by default is so much larger because the patcher caters to TSLRCM, and TSLRCM added 2 extra trees to that dialogue file. The one in the Non-TSLRCM Install Addons folder is just that - non-TSLRCM. It's just been modified to reflect a few changes I made to that dialogue.

great! so ... recommended a fresh playthrough (as usual) or I'll be good running this from ... level 10? 14? :raise:

Why u no use TSLRCM :(

*sad kitty picture here*

Anyway, extended mod sounds interesting. I should remember that if I want to play KOTOR2 again. For now can't really do so lest I 'polute' my TSLRCM / M4-78EP testing :/

haha. TSLRCM. I have a mod of mine not fully "friendly" with it plus many other minor tweaks (mine) "related" to TSLRCM done before TSLRCM release. Of course my tweaks (mostly other modders mods actually lately tweaked to my taste) don't cover all of TSLRCM obviously.

if u could only take a look at my Override after Dustil Restoration ... now it's around 5870 files plus 15 alternative folders to switch to within Override ... heh heh. Obviously for TSLRCM I'd need a new Override from scratch.

" For now can't really do so lest I 'polute' my TSLRCM / M4-78EP testing :/"

haha. good luck with that. I don't have that planet. The only one I'm missing I think. I don't recall the precise reason why I didn't install but I'm sure it was for something ... :indif:

thanks both :thmbup1:

• 3 weeks later...
Wow very nice work with this, sorry Im late but I just finished a play through with it and had to praise you.

Finished it without major issues? :guitar1

excellent news then ... no problems for me either, yet ... with lots of mods; although I am barely leaving Peragus "planet" as we speak ... :)

• 1 month later...

so ... I suppose most of the "action" transpires within Korriban ... anyway ... I'm still at Telos Restoration Zone and just want to check if there's a hint, a cutscene or anything to pinpoint me that this -mod- is going as it's supposed to ... something that should had happened already.

I must be too early in playthrough though.

thx FG ;)

so ... I suppose most of the "action" transpires within Korriban ... anyway ... I'm still at Telos Restoration Zone and just want to check if there's a hint, a cutscene or anything to pinpoint me that this -mod- is going as it's supposed to ... something that should had happened already.

I must be too early in playthrough though.

thx FG ;)

Yeah, nothing in relation to it starts until Korriban - until the tomb in the Syrack cave, to be precise.

• 3 months later...

well ... was about time I reached that shyrack cave, sorry for the delay FG :)

now I know how Zhaboka does sound for real haha... great job indeed :nod:

so, besides a random not so random freezing right before crossing the cave bridge that wasn't happening before installing this, everything works smoothly (did u spawn anything there? before the bridge to the left if facing the bridge, just tell me yes or no or if the area was edited somehow around that zone ... seems all the content is INSIDE the visions tomb.)

anyway, I can avoid walking to the left of the bridge to move on into the visions tomb.

Loved how the cutscenes are firing so far and the details put into it. I did try to ...

Show spoiler
reason with Dustil but he's just totally off with the visions, just pushed me away after the battle.

and now I'm wondering if I should head right to Kreia and ...

Show spoiler
leave him there trapped for being so *darned hostile* to me, or still try to somehow ... "save/help" him.

IMPRESSIVE restoration, so far FG ... :golfclap:

thx, be back ASAP with feedback got to sleep ;)

well ... was about time I reached that shyrack cave, sorry for the delay FG :)

now I know how Zhaboka does sound for real haha... great job indeed :nod:

so, besides a random not so random freezing right before crossing the cave bridge that wasn't happening before installing this, everything works smoothly (did u spawn anything there? before the bridge to the left if facing the bridge, just tell me yes or no or if the area was edited somehow around that zone ... seems all the content is INSIDE the visions tomb.)

anyway, I can avoid walking to the left of the bridge to move on into the visions tomb.

Loved how the cutscenes are firing so far and the details put into it. I did try to ...

Show spoiler
reason with Dustil but he's just totally off with the visions, just pushed me away after the battle.

and now I'm wondering if I should head right to Kreia and ...

Show spoiler
leave him there trapped for being so *darned hostile* to me, or still try to somehow ... "save/help" him.

IMPRESSIVE restoration, so far FG ... :golfclap:

thx, be back ASAP with feedback got to sleep ;)

Thanks - glad you like it. I know I didn't modify anything in regards to the cave area. More than likely that's just a glitch with that area, as the cave areas in both games have been known to cause their fair number of freezes.

Thanks - glad you like it. I know I didn't modify anything in regards to the cave area. More than likely that's just a glitch with that area, as the cave areas in both games have been known to cause their fair number of freezes.

random cave freeze/glitch then eh? probably, being TSL after all ... ;)

I've just left the tomb. I have the hunch that I'm not done with Dustil ... yet ... we'll see how this turns out :doh:

random cave freeze/glitch then eh? probably, being TSL after all ... ;)

I've just left the tomb. I have the hunch that I'm not done with Dustil ... yet ... we'll see how this turns out :doh:

Did you:

encounter Dustil just before leaving the tomb. As in, after you'd defeated/lost to the Revan vision and just before leaving?

Did you:

encounter Dustil just before leaving the tomb. As in, after you'd defeated/lost to the Revan vision and just before leaving?

Yep. I ...

Show spoiler
found him before leaving once Revan's shadow was dealt with choosing to take him to the vessel ...

and then it ...

Show spoiler
played the Ebon Hawk cutscene chit-chat ... choosing not to kill him after that dialog ...

so ... am I fully done with him or not ... did he ...

Show spoiler
actually killed the other jedi inside the tomb or not? (I didn't force him to answer through the dialog). Should I be meeting him again somewhere within Korriban?? maybe I ... I "should" have forced him to talk ... :raise:

too late now for the truth then, FG?

big questions ... without answers ... already ... :hattip:

Yep. I ...
Show spoiler
found him before leaving once Revan's shadow was dealt with choosing to take him to the vessel ...

and then it ...

Show spoiler
played the Ebon Hawk cutscene chit-chat ... choosing not to kill him after that dialog ...

so ... am I fully done with him or not ... did he ...

Show spoiler
actually killed the other jedi inside the tomb or not? (I didn't force him to answer through the dialog). Should I be meeting him again somewhere within Korriban?? maybe I ... I "should" have forced him to talk ... :raise:

too late now for the truth then, FG?

big questions ... without answers ... already ... :hattip:

Yeah, that's pretty much the end of it. Dustil should've mentioned something about going to Dreshdae - needing time to think.

As for whether he actually killed them, well, that's more for you to decide based on the evidence that's there.

Archived