Home

Dustil Restoration

Yeah, that's pretty much the end of it. Dustil should've mentioned something about going to Dreshdae - needing time to think.

As for whether he actually killed them, well, that's more for you to decide based on the evidence that's there.

yep think he mentioned that (Dreshdae) ... anyway, I did leave a savegame just before Revan encounter to try the other options ... specially ...

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
facing or killing him inside the vessel if that's how those dlg entries turn out.

shouldn't have been left behind IMHO ... this content, meaning, if I recall if u just don't interact with the

Show spoiler
dead jedi body after the faked battle with the mandalorians, Dustil shouldn't show up ... correct? or there's another way he will actually show up anyway once the Exile is in the tomb?

bye and keep good (most likely awesome) ideas flowing :woo:

yep think he mentioned that (Dreshdae) ... anyway, I did leave a savegame just before Revan encounter to try the other options ... specially ...
Show spoiler
facing or killing him inside the vessel if that's how those dlg entries turn out.

shouldn't have been left behind IMHO ... this content, meaning, if I recall if u just don't interact with the

Show spoiler
dead jedi body after the faked battle with the mandalorians, Dustil shouldn't show up ... correct? or there's another way he will actually show up anyway once the Exile is in the tomb?

bye and keep good (most likely awesome) ideas flowing :woo:

No, Dustil will show up regardless of whether you interact with the dead body. Obviously you have to interact with Dustil for him to show up later but interaction with the body isn't required.

No, Dustil will show up regardless of whether you interact with the dead body. Obviously you have to interact with Dustil for him to show up later but interaction with the body isn't required.

I see. Thx again for such a well-thought/achieved restoration :nod:

P.S. how about Dantooine tension?? still breathing at least?? :p

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
I haven't explicitly tested it with either as I tested it with TSLRCM 1.8.2, but it definitely should be compatible with both.

I've run into a bit of bother there myself. I'm running TSLRCM 1.8.3 without M4-78 and I've installed DR using the TSL Patcher. I've started a new game, but once I get to the tomb -- well, nothing much happens. In fact, Dustil and the body don't turn up at all and the game continues as the vanilla does with the severed arm and the starved corpse. Is there something I'm doing wrong or is this some kind of a bug?

This mod might require a fresh start game save and though I've haven't played through it yet but depending on the choices you make about Revan with Atton, Dustil MIGHT be dead but I'm not sure because I haven't played the games for a while as I'm waiting for some mods to come out before so.

I've run into a bit of bother there myself. I'm running TSLRCM 1.8.3 without M4-78 and I've installed DR using the TSL Patcher. I've started a new game, but once I get to the tomb -- well, nothing much happens. In fact, Dustil and the body don't turn up at all and the game continues as the vanilla does with the severed arm and the starved corpse. Is there something I'm doing wrong or is this some kind of a bug?

Well that's odd. Was this with a fresh save? Also, which version of the mod did you install, pure or modified? Any other mods you're running aside from TSLRCM and M4-78 would also help. Basically the more information you can give me about your setup the easier it will be to identify the issue.

Well that's odd. Was this with a fresh save? Also, which version of the mod did you install, pure or modified? Any other mods you're running aside from TSLRCM and M4-78 would also help. Basically the more information you can give me about your setup the easier it will be to identify the issue.

Got it, it was a Vash Korriban tomb conflict which I missed a few files for when I deleted it. It's all just been fixed and the mod works perfectly, aside from an engine problem where I have to trigger Dustil manually on occasion. Otherwise it's spotless and a nice addition to the otherwise rather empty Korriban.

Fantastic work.

Got it, it was a Vash Korriban tomb conflict which I missed a few files for when I deleted it. It's all just been fixed and the mod works perfectly, aside from an engine problem where I have to trigger Dustil manually on occasion. Otherwise it's spotless and a nice addition to the otherwise rather empty Korriban.

Fantastic work.

Alright sounds good, thanks for letting me know it all worked out.

I second this off-topic question.

Well... breathing, yes. First priority at the moment as far as modding goes? Not really. However, that's probably a good thing. It's given me some time to think about the story and where I'd like it to go, and rather than having it be this huge, sprawling mess I've opted to scale it back a little, and produce something much smaller. Good news is, if I can find a decent amount of time with which to mod, it shouldn't take too terribly long to crank out now. The real trouble is finding the time, though.

• 1 year later...

I downloaded the mod and followed the the instructions on the ReadMe to install, but once i actually get to the Korriban tomb, the new sound files don't seem to work. It will skip the dialog unless there is an animation, which plays out as planned.

For example, I enter the room that Dustil is in, to find him there. The camera pans to him and dialog begins. It skips all of his lines, and I choose a line of dialog, only to be brought to the next time I speak, without being able to read anything that he said. He force pushes me out of the room in real time, but anytime he says anything, I would have to end the conversation to go to the messages log to understand what he said.

I started this run on a new save, using the tslrcm added content version. The only mods I am using are this and tslrcm 1.8.4.

Ignoring this problem, the mod looks great so far. From what I've heard of other people playing it. It seems very well made.

I downloaded the mod and followed the the instructions on the ReadMe to install, but once i actually get to the Korriban tomb, the new sound files don't seem to work. It will skip the dialog unless there is an animation, which plays out as planned.

For example, I enter the room that Dustil is in, to find him there. The camera pans to him and dialog begins. It skips all of his lines, and I choose a line of dialog, only to be brought to the next time I speak, without being able to read anything that he said. He force pushes me out of the room in real time, but anytime he says anything, I would have to end the conversation to go to the messages log to understand what he said.

I started this run on a new save, using the tslrcm added content version. The only mods I am using are this and tslrcm 1.8.4.

Ignoring this problem, the mod looks great so far. From what I've heard of other people playing it. It seems very well made.

This is generally related to an engine issue. Essentially, the game gets "overheated" if you play for too long in a row. Saving, exiting the game completely, and then starting it again usually fixes the problem.

Let me know if that works - I'll take a look at the files this weekend if it doesn't.

This is generally related to an engine issue. Essentially, the game gets "overheated" if you play for too long in a row. Saving, exiting the game completely, and then starting it again usually fixes the problem.

Let me know if that works - I'll take a look at the files this weekend if it doesn't.

I've played on multiple occasions and the problem has persisted. I've tried on multiple characters. Only the Dustil restoration sound dosn't play, all of the sounds otherwise in the game work as normal. My computer also isn't physically overheating. I don't think it is an overheating issue, but I am by no means an expert.

I can try to get a recording of what I'm talking about if that would help.

Also, by accident, my most recent save is of me entering the tomb, would I have to load an earlier save to make this work?

• 3 weeks later...

Were you able to take a look at it? Did you need a video to clarify the issue?

Hey FG,

Is Dustil Restoration still compatible with TSLRCM? 1.8.4 is the latest version.

It very well should be. I didn't see anything in the changelog that would have affected anything. As always, the TSL Patcher installation is the best for compatibility.

If it does mess anything up, let me know. I'd definitely like to get it fixed.

Were you able to take a look at it? Did you need a video to clarify the issue?

did u try saving again right BEFORE entering the academy and re-playing?

did u check the sounds were all copied properly?

did u try saving RIGHT BEFORE meeting him and reloading before playing the scene?

:raise:

Archived