Home

Weapon Model Overhaul

6xpjJ.jpg

For those who have not been following the WIP thread, this mod replaces almost every weapon model in the game with a completely redone, higher quality model with higher resolution textures. It also adds new unique models for unique weapon variants.

Download it here.

For those wishing to download models individually, please visit the WIP thread here.

For an early version for TSL, download this. Please note there will be many models which are not yet replaced. This only adds all the models from the KoTOR release, converted for TSL (courtesy of JCarter426). As such any new models which were in TSL but not KoTOR will have their original TSL appearance. I am starting work on a full TSL release soon.

The following weapons have not yet been replaced for various reasons:

-Lightsabers

-Stun sticks

-Gaffi sticks

-Quarterstaffs

-Wookiee warblade

Most of these will likely never be done, except for the lightsaber hilts, which I might feel compelled to do at some point, and also the Wookiee warblade, which is similar enough to other models that it could be completed without much effort.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Updated top post with an early TSL version, which adds all the models from the KoTOR 1 version to the game. As such there are still a lot of models with no replacements. I am starting work soon on a full TSL version with new weapon variants, and perhaps even some modifications to the KoTOR 1 version, such as lightsaber hilts. Expect some progress shots and perhaps even some downloads by the end of this week.

Archived