Home

What the hell have you been doing

Alia

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
McCoy has probably retreated inside a chalk circle by now. He's casting runes to get the place quietened down again.

He's a softy really, I know for a fact that he's trying to fight back the tears of joy about how relatively busy this place has been recently.

*(Sacrifices a tribble for Satan and tosses it into McCoy's circle)*

This ought to help. :max:

You should have went for a tribble before you logged on, and stop tossing into McCoys circle, he'll get annoyed man!

*(Sacrifices a tribble for Satan and tosses it into McCoy's circle)*

Now watch as the circle explodes as if cheese was offered to a lactose intolerant volcano god! :lol:

I know for a fact that he's trying to fight back the tears of joy about how relatively busy this place has been recently.

Tears of joy. Hmmmm.

I believe Cthulhu was mentioned in the works of H. P. Lovecraft. Formless evil being or something...

I suggest thinking outside of the circle. To impose a reference point on the space occupied by something is to pre-impose limitations upon it; if one thinks there is no circle then existence can become limitless. No matter where you go, there you are, right?

Abysinthe? :max:

That's a shame. I thought the non existence of the video was actually the point, and upon contemplating this I achieved enlightenment. I shaved my head and moved to a cave in the Himalayas, and now you say 'Not the same link as on mobile?!?'

What am I to do with this? Is it:

1. Turn to the devil and poison the city water supply.

2. Teach students of the mystic arts that to be mobile is the key.

3. Say it was all a holodeck adventure and go back to my real life as a Starfleet officer.

4. Think that God has a sense of humor.

5. Disregard all previous moral instruction and go get drunk in titty bars.

:max: Opinions?

I was right there with you on the purposefulness, Zoom, except that I thought it was for the purpose of subtle and elegant trolling. Now I must assume that either:

1. Artisa is kind and well-meaning.

or

2. Artisa is ensnaring me personally in a gossamer cocoon of delicate and multilayered befuddlement, which I must assume improves the flavor of my blood before she eats me.

In your case, you should 6. Numbers r hard, get dronk with no bosom-related complications

Archived