Home

That time of the year approaches again, and it therefore gives me great pleasure to open the

Mod of the Year Nominations, 2014 :D

This is a particularly special year, as we're marking the tenth anniversary of the release of Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords, and we will be having a second competition to commemorate that.

This thread is for nominating mods released here in T.U.C.E. in the last year which you think deserve to be recognised as the Mod of the Year 2014

The nominations will close on 25/12/2014 , so get nominating. :D

As in previous years, Please read the following before posting:

-You may nominate one mod for KotOR and one mod for TSL. You may not nominate more than one for either game. Please do not list off a whole string of mods.

-The nominations must be for mods publically released in 2014.

-Once the polls have closed, the top 10 mods selected for KotOR and TSL this year will be featured on a special page at StarWarsKnights.com

-No off-topic posts or chatter. If you want to discuss the nomination process or the mods, please do so privately, and if you have any questions, please PM either myself or one of the other SWK site staff.

-Please do not comment on other peoples' choices. Extra posts make it hard to sum up the nominations.

-Please provide a link to the mod(s) which you nominate.

-You may only nominate mods that have been announced here at Lucasforums.

-Rereleases of mods which have previously won the Mod of the Year competition will not be entered into the voting.

[starscream]I nominate myself as the new leader![/starscream]

That said, Imma nominate two of my own larger mods.

The PC Response Moderation for K1 - http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=212890

And the NPC Overhaul for TSL - http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=213010

Also, I discourage anyone from nominating the Clone Wars Armors, since like VPs mod, it falls under a re-release category.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived