Home

Triumvirate Lords Of The Third Dimension

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the link Settoken :p

:lol: SS, I do the opposite on the UVW mapping stuff of areas, Unwrap and then Detach to element :lol:

But... euh I think you're method is smarter as I ran into problems recently, those stretches are hard to kill... bugger o_Q

Ah weighting, to connect the bones with the mesh parts or was the envelloping/ envolloping ?

Perhaps I should just do a person model on the scale of K1/ TSL, put it safe somewhere and then dig it up when we can truelly do this type of stuff :p

BTW, how do you do that stuff, like Revans cape... Setto once posted an image of a HEX edit window, but... that didn't really help...

No offens Set ;)

That was for his new head geometry method. I'm dealing with supermodels, the ones that have all the animations. What I did was imported the Revan model, and then read and wrote all the supermodels (s_female01, s_female02, s_male01, s_male02, s_male03) in MDLOps 6.0, clicked on Revan's aurora base, hit import anims, and selected the first supermodel. Next, I opened the animation mapper, and used that to import the rest. It takes a while to import all those animations...

I see interesting and puzzeling :p

Though I'm getting nuts with my latest map for Silver, its keep being stubborn on the texture stretching.

And my Detaching to Element seemed to have made certain parts worse then before :(

Regular UVW maps like Box and so work... but certain parts need to be Unwrapped.

Mostly strokes that I use to for my blend "RockToDirtPath" texture, its so annoying.

I feel like noob not getting this done OK...

Any suggestions on how to get rid of it...

• 2 weeks later...

Well I stopped this silly modding for Kotor.

I'm getting bored to fast when I'm modelling so I think I'll take a break for awhile.

My latest endavours turned out like crap anyway...

Bah I hate it when I can't do it like I want it.

Anyway... What've you been up to SS !

NO! How can this be?! Stopped? I hope this is temporary... About being bored, I know what you mean...

Actually, I've been working on the new Gizka gun, procrastinating, getting hit by hurricane Ike, working on Silver's area, procrastinating/a little work on Revan's cape, and a few mods for FATE.

Don't worry guys its just a break. I ain't leaving HL, I'll help a hand where I can. As in giving Tips and stuff ;)

Looks like Istorian is getting started on Modules aswell :p

Plus I don't think there's a shortage on 3D peeps, Svosh and Inyri seem to be back in action.

Archived